Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Cameras/ recorders/ Go Pro on tour?

Neringa

Featured Posts

DawnNutella

Strap your go-pro to your head and periscope the whole show so we can watch it live please :stalkga:

1 hour ago, Blake said:

You've literally had people answer your question already in here. 

Yes, but those were pmly speculations before the actual tour. Now i wanted to know how it went in real show since security should be super strict after some events...

Mirages

I once smugled my DSLR into a venue even though it was prohibited I just confused the security guy with terms digital compact and DSLR, mirrorless and bridge cameras :toofunny: Totally convinced him it was a compact and he was like ok you can go :toofunny: still cant believe it happened

I'm the bitch that's fragile

JudasIsAHolyFoo

No idea about go pros. I know point and shoot cameras yes. Btw has anyone brought a camera to an event and an arena and gotten it taken away? What happens to your camera when they do that? Just wondering for science reasons 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

5 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

No idea about go pros. I know point and shoot cameras yes. Btw has anyone brought a camera to an event and an arena and gotten it taken away? What happens to your camera when they do that? Just wondering for science reasons 

I always take my small digital camera and it usally works but this one time for artRave Paris they were super strict. They took it from me and gave me a little piece of paper with a number to collect it after the show.

loving you is cherry pie ♥

CatelynnMarie

As far as I'm aware, every camera is allowed that does NOT have a detachable lens. So DSLR cameras are unfortunately not allowed. I wouldn't risk that. A regular point and shoot camera is fine, phone is fine, gopro is fine (I've seen people use them in the pit before). 

5 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

As far as I'm aware, every camera is allowed that does NOT have a detachable lens. So DSLR cameras are unfortunately not allowed. I wouldn't risk that. A regular point and shoot camera is fine, phone is fine, gopro is fine (I've seen people use them in the pit before). 

We've been to a show a week ago (not Gaga though) and security guard attacked my husband coz he was trying to shoot with go pro. Now he says he wont be bringing it to Gaga's gig

CatelynnMarie
18 minutes ago, Neringa said:

We've been to a show a week ago (not Gaga though) and security guard attacked my husband coz he was trying to shoot with go pro. Now he says he wont be bringing it to Gaga's gig

Well then, :duck:

Yeah, not bringing it would be the smarter choice. That's so strange though. I guess each venue is just different with their rules? 

Archived