Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Cameras/ recorders/ Go Pro on tour?

Neringa

Featured Posts

ARTPOPNick

It all depends on security, professional recording material is forbidden, but if nobody notices it you'll be fine.

Thomas P

It's more about what venue your at. 

For rihanna I couldn't cuz the Bell Centre in Montreal wouldn't allow it, but I'd I went in Toronto I would've been able to.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

There was another topic about that and from what I remember it depends of the staff, the venue, the time you come in etc.... So I guess it's all about luck

Lona Delery

depends on the venue, go on their website and check.

F.e. here u can bring small cameras which fit in your pant pocket, but nothing bigger.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

I brought my GoPro and head-strap to one of the artRave shows I went to and the footage is dope as hell. It's really fun to go back and watch how much fun my friends and I had

• 2 weeks later...
xoxoJohnnyGaga

I always bring a small digital camera with me to record some footage/take some photos!

On 2/24/2017 at 6:16 AM, ARTPOPNick said:

It all depends on security, professional recording material is forbidden, but if nobody notices it you'll be fine.

This!

pink sushi

As long as it's not a professional digital camera, you should be fine. I've brought cameras into numerous concerts and never had a problem. If you are worried, you can hide it in a pocket of  your bag or something. 

• 5 months later...
18 minutes ago, Neringa said:

Anyone?

You've literally had people answer your question already in here. 

Archived