💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if "Hey Girl"...

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

But Madge can't hit some of the notes in the song - she's been lip syncing or her vocals are so synthed lately. 

I don't think she lip synched since a while :blink:

warhol killer

I always imagined what if "Hey Girl" is a track she wanted with Adele.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

ShayCristoforo

I think Hey Girl would be more commercially and politically impactful if it were feat. Madonna (although Madonna has not been very nice to her overall lol).
I keep saying I'd prefer to re-position Florence to "Come To Mama" feat. Florence. I think her voice would fit CTM very well. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I don't think she lip synched since a while :blink:

IDK I saw her Rebel Heart tour on Showtime

:awkney:

she performed live at the Women's March rally but did not sound too good. Still love ha tho 

BlingNotTheMusic
5 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I think Hey Girl would be more commercially and politically impactful if it were feat. Madonna (although Madonna has not been very nice to her overall lol).
I keep saying I'd prefer to re-position Florence to "Come To Mama" feat. Florence. I think her voice would fit CTM very well. 

OMFG FLORENCE "COME TO MAMAAAAAA" YAAAASSSS!!!!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

IDK I saw her Rebel Heart tour on Showtime

:awkney:

she performed live at the Women's March rally but did not sound too good. Still love ha tho 

watched it too and I really don't think she was lip synching, she really has a few performance where she lip syncs

AlexanderMagno

"Hey Girl" is very repetitive, so yes I can see it being sung by several voices. It would definitely sound less repetitive.

BlingNotTheMusic
27 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

watched it too and I really don't think she was lip synching, she really has a few performance where she lip syncs

Well I don't know what you want to call it, but ever since Confessions Tour, her mic feed comes out super synthesized and distorted. Maybe she's not "lip syncing", as in not singing at all and there's a backing track for vocals, but it's definitely hardly recognizable as her voice. ESPECIALLY the MDNA tour. 

I love all of Madonna's music, I'm just being honest. Therefore her voice would not work for Hey Girl unless they took it back to 2000 ala "Music". 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, YaaaasGaga said:

I would love this but tbh my priorities lie with this song getting the music video treatment :madge:

Right. Wondering if we'll get another MV before the tour 

YaaaasGaga
5 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Right. Wondering if we'll get another MV before the tour 

I really really hope so! Hey Girl or Diamond Heart would be my top picks for a music video next!

23 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Well I don't know what you want to call it, but ever since Confessions Tour, her mic feed comes out super synthesized and distorted. Maybe she's not "lip syncing", as in not singing at all and there's a backing track for vocals, but it's definitely hardly recognizable as her voice. ESPECIALLY the MDNA tour. 

I love all of Madonna's music, I'm just being honest. Therefore her voice would not work for Hey Girl unless they took it back to 2000 ala "Music". 

oh ye tragic mess, they used autotune directly on the mic during SOME songs of the MDNA tour, just like Gaga during Paper Gangsta at the Monster Ball 1.0, but it's live singing

I don't like pools of artists all swimming on one song. it'd be a big mess.

Gaga singing with Florence doesn't make much since as gaga has never really been in "competition" with Florence, so i understand the song doesn't make sense from the perspective that it actually puts forth.

I'd be here for multiple releases of this song with gaga singing with other girls, but only one at a time, at most.

And yes, Ari.

Though I'd also want a different instrumental for each girl. I hate remixes that are the same exact song with same lyrics.

Archived