đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if "Hey Girl"...

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Ok so what if "Hey Girl" was originally going to be several female singers together? (Hear me out.) IDK why but for some reason I get the feeling that the song will at some point be performed with more than just Gaga and Florence. And they would possibly release a different version of it. Like they did with DWUW. 

This might be far fetched but what if it was Gaga, Florence, Katy, and Ari? (Ala "Bang Bang")

I feel like those are the only vocalists that could somewhat (sry Katy) hit the notes and it could be this huge female power anthem like Lady Mamalade?

I would literally just roll over and die  

(I may or may not be under the influence)

giphy.gif

BlingNotTheMusic

Well I'm honestly a bigger Madonna fan than I am Katy. Like WAYYY bigger. 

But Madge can't hit some of the notes in the song - she's been lip syncing or her vocals are so synthed lately. 

ItWasntLaauv

:awkney:

jk

It's a cool concept but I think Gaga only intended for Florence to be on the track.

5 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

(I may or may not be under the influence)

:ladyhaha:

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Gaga, Madonna, and Katy tbh.

The stans would go insane.

Turns out "Breaking Hearts" was just the code word for Hey Girl 2.0 :reductive:

Spoiler

I hope it was "Breaking Hearts" :toofunny: don't tell me I forgot one iconic pre-Joanne era detail :giveup:

đź–¤

BlingNotTheMusic

OP...I can totally hear Ari doing backup like

Gaga: "Hey girl, can you hear me?"

Ari: "Can ya hear me, baybeh?"

giphy.gif

Like that idea, just replace Katy with Adele or Beyonce

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

Like that idea, just replace Katy with Adele or Beyonce

Right. But we all know B and Adele won't. Not to mention Adele would out sing everyone...

Swan Heart

Nah.

It's my favorite song on that album (and my favorite Gaga song in a long time), I don't want a cheesy remake of it.

Gaga and Florence blend so well together and adding another voice will completely ruin the charm of the song.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

16 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Right. But we all know B and Adele won't. Not to mention Adele would out sing everyone...

Do you think Adele is a better singer than Gaga?......

Sepsami
19 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Adele would NOT be outsinging Gaga :ladyhaha: Gaga has a bigger voice and is more versatile. Adele has the reputation of being a great singer.. Gaga is more than just that. (No way Adele could pull of the national anthem like Gaga did).

Ariana would give her a run for her money aswell, Adele's vocals are highly overrated imo, she can hardly hit that high note towards the end of Set Fire To The Rain. :laughga:

ItWasntLaauv
1 hour ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

OP...I can totally hear Ari doing backup like

Gaga: "Hey girl, can you hear me?"

Ari: "Can ya hear me, baybeh?"

giphy.gif

If only I hadn't ran out of likes, I can totally hear her singing that :sharon:

1 hour ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I love Adele but this is just delusional :lolga:

Archived