question

Is Bad Romance her best Song?

WildAmerican

Is Bad Romance Her Best Song  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Is Bad Romance Her Greatest Song?

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

It's no secret that Bad Romance is her most successful song and her most acclaimed song she's ever released. It is seen by many as her greatest song and the song of the generation. 

So, is it your favorite song?

*Spoiler, I think it is*

For me, it's simply my favorite song of all time. It truly changed my perception of what good music is. It is my favorite song of all time, and it will be forever.

SpookyKid

No, one of her best videos, but not her best song imo

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

RaRaRamen

Not my fave, but such a classic bop :firega:

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

Monster34

I don't think it is Gaga's best song but it is probably her biggest hit. Although the way Bad Romance develops to the final chorus that comes after the bridge is simply fvcking epic. 

RochestrMonstr

As much as I adore Bad Romance, and appreciate how iconic it is...my answer is no. 

I prefer: Poker Face, Born This Way, Heavy Metal Lover, Venus, MANiCURE, Joanne, Diamond Heart, and quite a few others. 

I'd say it's in the top 20% of her songs for me, but it's still behind several others. (I still worship BR; it just shows how many incredible songs she has!) 

PartySick

I feel like it is in terms of production quality but it's far from her best song. It's even farther from being my personal favorite :classy:

It is amazing though, just like everything else she does :flutter:

🖤

Archived