Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP

QueenGaga

ARTPOP 💕💕  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Love or Hate ARTPOP or is just Fine?

• Love 💕💕💕
    • Hate 😡😡
    • Its Ok 😏😏

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

love

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RochestrMonstr

Part of my love for ARTPOP is because it's all over the place! 

I think BTW and TFM showcase her talent better, but I think the lack of consistency in ARTPOP is actually part of what makes it so spectacular and why I enjoy it more than those two! 

It would still be my favorite if Joanne hadn't come along!

djBuffoon

My third favorite behind Born This Way and Joanne. Even when Gaga is at her least cohesive (conceptually speaking), it is still miles above what most pop stars have turned out in years.

ARTPOP is the era i joined so ill always be connected to it,

but i do think ARTPOP is more clear as a whole visual picture more than BTW or TFM

ItWasntLaauv

Love it, always loved it (yes, even Jewels N Drugs :queenga:). It also came during a slightly chaotic era in my life (freshman year of HS), so it came at a pretty perfect time. One of my best friends and I would always have a funny time with the Petga portion of the app and had an inside joke about our Auras being "very young." :ladyhaha:

Even my dad who loves bands like Led Zeppelin, Rush, Pink Floyd, etc., loves it (when Joanne came out, he said he was disappointed that it didn't sound like ARTPOP :giveup::rockstar:). ARTPOP is truly underrated and I'll forever be saddened that a lot of people don't feel the same way about the album that I do. :kara:

SpookyKid
5 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

(yes, even Jewels N Drugs :queenga:).

YAS

ANOTHER JN'D STAN

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

I like it but to me songs like Sexxx Dreams, Jewels & Drugs, MANiCURE, Fashion! and Dope ruin the EDM vibe. Aura is rather complex, G.U.Y and Swine also have their moments and I wish she had pushed that further within the album, it feels more exciting and fresh and it would have made the album more sonically cohesive.

I know people will be mad at me including fan-favourites Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE - but my problem is less with their merits individually and more with how they fit into the album as a whole.

I think if the album had more tracks like Aura, less tracks like MANiCURE and had a couple more videos ARTPOP would have been my favourite album and my favourite era. As of now it fits in last place, not because I hate it - but because it doesn't feel like it lives up to its potential. I think her other albums are stronger.

ChavaWM

ARTPOP was a giant let down, her descriptions of it sounded amazing, I was so here for a pop star doing dance music right, not any of the cookie cutter "EDM" we hear, and that's exactly what we got. The satire on Donatella just didn't work for her after the honesty of BTW. Mary Jane Holland had so much potential but the lyrics were all over the place. It should've been an EP with only like 6 songs, highlights for me were Do What U Want, ARTPOP and I love how fun Venus is.

shoful

ARTPOP is her best and most thought out album. I love it so much! I have it tattooed on me lol. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived