💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP

QueenGaga

ARTPOP 💕💕  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Love or Hate ARTPOP or is just Fine?

• Love 💕💕💕
    • Hate 😡😡
    • Its Ok 😏😏

Featured Posts

QueenGaga

ARTPOP is my third fave Gaga tying with Joanne and behind TFM and BTW. Its pure electronic ear candy! DO YOU LOVE ARTPOP, HATE IT OR IS IT JUST OK? 

latest?cb=20131223061056

Monster34

I love it sooooo much. 

I hate the fact that ArtRave was messy and lacked Gaga charisma in my opinion. Album had sooo much potential :giveup: It could have been an actual RAVE

Batwings

To be perfectly honest, I don't pick ARTPOP up very much when looking for something to listen to. It has nothing to do with the quality of the music. It just happened to be released during a very lonely and depressing time in my life. I remember lots of nights where I would put the vinyl on and drink myself into a stupor. So it's hard for me to pick it back up because of the memories associated with it. 

RochestrMonstr

Love it! It used to be my favorite until Joanne came along and snatched the seashell bikini top off my chest and replaced it with a pink hat!

It's still my solid second favorite (and I've been a Stan since 2009). I've enjoyed her albums more and more each time (not counting C2C, which I love, but not as much as the rest). 

alextruper17
Spoiler

Seems like loving and appreciating ARTPOP when Gaga doesn't give us dance music is the thing now. 👀

I've always loved ARTPOP. From track 1 to track 15 (track 5 doesn't exist for me and shouldn't have existed). I don't know why people hated so much. It's an amazing album. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Blahwhatever22

Im Neutral to ARTPOP. I see it as A very flawed album with charm, Her heart was in the right place but with all the unnecessary padding it needed to be edited. I still listen to some songs from it but I feel like it just never resonated with me like her other albums did.

QueenGaga

I remember back in the day all backlash and hate from the fans. Glad to see no one chose "Hate 😡😡" yet :golfclap:

It's okay. I love some of it, some of it is meh.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

PartySick

It's my favorite album. Not just of her's but in general :flutter: it's so personal - dripping with sentiment and pain. I can relate to a lot of it too.

đŸ–€

it's my least favourite solo album of hers but I really appreciate it's flaws. I also love how many monsters love it because it just shows how versatile Gaga's work can be

Archived