Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will more Europe dates be added?

Bogdan

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

I am hoping for a 2nd Manchester date or at least a Dublin or Edinburgh/Glasgow date.

In my messy era.

Alfonso
1 hour ago, LG said:

I hoped but she hasn't said anything so I'm kinda assuming this is the final lineup

this, but If the cities announced for this year turn out to be only ones she´s going to, then I think that she could be adding a second European leg of the tour next year, along with the Australian/New Zealand/Asian/Latin America Leg :oprah:

1 hour ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I am hoping for a 2nd Manchester date or at least a Dublin or Edinburgh/Glasgow date.

I think there will be one in the future if the show does great, because most of the original dates were designed or booked to have the option to add a second or even third date (if not more) when the show´s sold out.. :sweat:

so I´m assuming that as soon as the shows that are yet available are sold out (or at least considered a success) they are going to add the new 2nd shows, just like they have done before :)

Spoiler

Or at least I´m hopping so.. :diane:

I also need the 2nd date for Cologne because it already sold out. Some dates that could be added could be: Manchester, Milan, Cologne, Hamburg.. 

And now that I´m checking her website I realized she has very few European dates :madge: (even less than I thought :grr:)

I´m hoping she also adds another Barcelona date because I can still not understand what is happening with that show :emma:

I would love for her to do another european leg which included Glasgow but I doubt it somehow, if anything she should be going to Oceania, Asia & South America next year since those places don't have any dates at all. 

Hopefully she does I could see...

October 13 - Dublin, Ireland

October 19 - Glasgow, Scotland

October 30 - Vienna, Austria

November 1 - Prague, Czech Republic

Otherwise it seems like she's not adding any other dates in Europe. 

Archived