Lady Gaga to perform at Oscars

BurqaSwg

Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
4 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

She won't perform, it's one (irrelevant) source that claims that three of the 2015 performers are performing again? They made a mistake :rip: 

yup.. it doesn't add up. Plus if she really was performing, other news outlets would be reporting it by now.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Fame IV

Gaga at the Oscars brings me so many good memories! I cried watching The Sound of Music tribute. It was sublime, unique!

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
49 minutes ago, arctikstorm said:

You know they need her for those ratings. :giggle:

No Gaga, no audience. :hor:

In the last 2 years she was the most-talked about + the highlight of the ceremony :) so, they're right :)

A Star is Born ⭐

1 hour ago, Same DNA said:

In the last 2 years she was the most-talked about + the highlight of the ceremony :) so, they're right :)

so basically she earns celeb haters from the Oscars

GagaMyBlood95

Impossible, other media would report this story also, and we would have known this a whole ago definitely. Oscars are huge, so i don't think this can be true..

I would love for this to be true but something about Bobby being on vacation just makes me doubt. If it was true I'm sure he would be with Gags working on the performance :green:

Fame IV
3 hours ago, leecy said:

so basically she earns celeb haters from the Oscars

She doesn't have to be guilty to be so damn talented!

A Star is Born ⭐

18 hours ago, asana15 said:

You have a point.

We've lost so many big names in entertainment in general and in cinema in particular in 2016. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers chose three performers this year, and not one as usual, to accompany the In Memoriam segment.

It would be a great way to entertain people while they sit for 10 minutes just to get through everyone who passed this year. It's either that or they'll have to decide what names to "cut" and that's going to displease a lot of fans and families. 

2 hours ago, Gonzi said:

I would love for this to be true but something about Bobby being on vacation just makes me doubt. If it was true I'm sure he would be with Gags working on the performance :green:

He doesn't have to hold her hand while she works. 

11 hours ago, AlyM said:

He doesn't have to hold her hand while she works. 

mhm judging by their relationship I think bobby would be involved

Irrelevant
On February 24, 2017 at 8:55 AM, lennon said:

if she performs million reasons AGAIN I am gonna smash my tv . :saladga:please john wayne or any other songs. thanks. 

Well considering MR is the current single, theres really no chance she won't unless she covers something :ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived