Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What's more likely to be the encore song for the JWT?

Hi Its Nicole

What's more likely to be the encore song for the JWT?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. What's more likely to be the encore song for the JWT?

• Perfect Illusion
    • A-YO
    • Grigio Girls
    • Diamond Heart (I don't see this happening tho)
    • Bad Romance
    • Other

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

Perfect Illusion. Lead single, under-performed. Million Reasons will be the final song prior to encore. 

MarckyGaga

You may not agree, but I think Just Another Day should be the ending. I know, it's the last song of the album, but it's a real nice song. The people will know it's just another day after all the bad stuff and it's surely going to give everyone positive vibes when they leave for the concert.

I NEED to meet Gaga tbh

The Z

It may never be Perfect Illusion, it may be the first song, for the same reasons that it was released as first song from Joanne. I don't even think she'll sing the hole song... she isn't able to do it. The last song must be a hell a a song, and it's not Perfect Illusion's case.

Chromatic

I'm not sure why, but I actually think, that Diamond Heart would fit as encore. Perhaps it is the ending lines; ''I might not be flawless, but you know I gotta diamond heart, diamond heart' - I think Perfect Illusion is more of an opener, actually, since it is such an adrenaline rush of a song, getting the crowd (well, at least me!) hyped. 

.. but I really have no idea! :cryga: It could be anything, and it's not impossible, that she might choose an old song to finish of the show. I'm excited!

smokingthemall

Perfect Illusion, if not that song from Joanne, then Grigio Girls.

If the song is not from Joanne, then definitely Bad Romance - but hopefully she performs Marry the Night/You and i sometime during the show!! :stalkga:

chase your big, beautiful dreams

Best encore ranks imo!

1. Perfect Illusion

2. Million Reasons

3. Just Another Day

4. Come To Mama

5. The Cure

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I actually think A-YO would be a good closing song. It's a good feel song and the instrumental can play for awhile while they're doing the encore. At least that's what I envisioned while making my set list. 

• 3 weeks later...
beboskoukla

i think it would be cool if she ends with perfect illusion, goes behind stage and comes outafter 5 mins and sings one last song and then it really wa slike a illusion, because we thought it was finished but she comes out again.. but i dont know wich song she could finally end the show tbh.  Maybe hmmm... Come to mama ???  :kara:

xoxo, Katarina

Archived