Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fashion Week’s Latest It Model Was Scouted at a Lady Gaga Concert

Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole

Vogue said, 

You never know where the latest great face will be spotted; between social media and the local mall, the list of places where new talent can be found is infinite. Still, some discovery stories are more off beat than others. For Skylar Tartz, a gamine beauty from Colorado who has been making waves this season, her lucky moment came as she was dancing to the sounds of “Poker Face,” at a Lady Gaga concert on the superstar’s Born This Way tour. With her thick brows and poreless skin, it’s easy to see why Tartz stood out from the crowd, but at the time she was far too young to consider a career. “I was scouted pretty early. I was only around 12,” says Tartz. “I only really started doing shows about a year ago, my very first was for Victoria Beckham last fall.”

Walking for Beckham put Tartz on the radar of another pop icon, and set the stage for her success. With turns for Rodarte, Calvin Klein, and Chanel, Tartz emerged as a compelling runway star. Her momentum has continued consistently; she’s had repeat appearances at Klein and Beckham this week, plus a spot at 3.1 Phillip Lim where casting directors Daniel Peddle and Drew Dasent selected her as girl no. 1. Quickly moving from newbie to professional, she’s learned a lot in just one year. “I feel like I have most of it down now. I know how to find my way around, and I’m used to the schedule,” she says backstage at Lim. “[Fashion Week] is great, my favorite part of this industry is probably just all the cool people—you’re always getting to see and experience new things.”

Hello Gaga

Oh wow, first it was Sam Smith who stanned for Gaga before rising to the charts and even snatching an Oscar away from Queen herself and now this.

Momma just keeps inspiring success. :golfclap:

Doncho
2 minutes ago, edgy said:

Oh wow, first it was Sam Smith who stanned for Gaga before rising to the charts and even snatching an Oscar away from Queen herself and now this.

Momma just keeps inspiring success. :golfclap:

Thanks for reminding me :what:

Chris Evans

From Maria Aragon to Michelle Treacy to Skylar Tartz- Gaga fans keep being discovered from her concerts :applause:

Archived