Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga announces #TheLoveProject

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Jaimito Sosa
15 hours ago, Seashell Hooker said:

I stream the song multiple times a day each day. Trust me, I'm rooting for it. 

Clearly I didn't make myself clear enough. I GET IT NEEDS TO BE PROMOTED. IT'S HOT ON BILLBOARD AND ITUNES. Can't I just be excited for a new single? ****. Y'all are so annoying sometimes. I'm sure with her Super Bowl sales, sold out tour, merchandise, etc. she has enough funds to film a new MV. :fthis:

Honestly, you're the only annoying one here... Sorry to say, but why are you trying to zoom through this era?! I think it's good that MR is being promoted this much, given that PI didn't get that much. Lol :toofunny:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seashell Hooker
2 hours ago, Jayy J Brown said:

Honestly, you're the only annoying one here... Sorry to say, but why are you trying to zoom through this era?! I think it's good that MR is being promoted this much, given that PI didn't get that much. Lol :toofunny:

There's nothing more annoying than some random person not understanding. :laughga: Never said I wanted to "zoom through this era". Maybe you're projecting on me? :sure: I love Joanne so much. There are songs on the album that I am just anxious/excited to see visually. Read what I've been saying. I think it's important for MR to get this promotion because it's doing well. 

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

Archived