gagajandro25

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati
1 minute ago, perfectdance said:

The account was up and running in July 2016 though

i mean the only credible thing about the account is that the date of registration is somewhat close to the leak date but it was obviously registered after and it's a fake account.

gagajandro25
9 minutes ago, Levine said:

It's 2017 and we still believe Gaga has the time to run random accounts on twitter? 

Ok. 

This account was created in June 2013 and leaked Aura. She has used it twice since then. It's not like we're saying she sits on it everyday.

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

gagajandro25
10 minutes ago, bayonse said:

question: 

answer:

The account was created in June 2013 though 

gagajandro25
4 minutes ago, ATRLmember said:

Does this account reliable? 

I'd like to know the receipts as well

KingOfSpain

The typos and the horrible ortography indicate it's Gaga 

E X P O S E D

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

gagajandro25
Just now, KingOfSpain said:

The typos and the horrible ortography indicates it's Gaga 

E X P O S E D

The fact that the account tried to trend an emoji should indicate that it's Gaga :ladyhaha::derpga::laughga::trollga::lolga::toofunny:

KingOfSpain
1 minute ago, perfectdance said:

The fact that the account tried to trend an emoji should indicate that it's Gaga :ladyhaha::derpga::laughga::trollga::lolga::toofunny:

I wrote indicates* instead of indicate*

Gaga's really a bad influence.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

August Blue

The twitter account was created after the leak on ggd? :oprah: 

maybe is one of u bottoms who created a twitter account after witnessing the mess here :stalkga::lolly: 

gagajandro25
Just now, August Blue said:

The twitter account was created after the leak on ggd? :oprah: 

maybe is one of u bottoms who created a twitter account after witnessing the mess here :stalkga::lolly: 

The twitter account was created in June 2013 though, two months before. It also tried to trend an emoji when monsters trended #VeteranMonsters and shared stories. Who else but Gaga would try to trend an emoji :trollga:

gagajandro25

This account was created in June 2013, we have no evidence that it's not Gaga, and it tried to trend an emoji. Who else but Gaga would try and trend an emoji? Stop being haters for once :sweat:

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, perfectdance said:

This account was created in June 2013, we have no evidence that it's not Gaga, and it tried to trend an emoji. Who else but Gaga would try and trend an emoji? Stop being haters for once :sweat:

we had a bunch of fake insiders but you are right it's interesting that the GGD account was likely created last after the soundcloud and twitter which gives it some credibility. But I really doubt it's like her personally. Maybe it's someone she's worked or were friends with. It just doesn't make sense to keep using a random account created just to leak aura nearly 4 years after. Especially since everyone already knows it could be her, she even gave it away in an interview and the **** that's being tweeted on that account is often cringeworthy lol

also the account was fighting for a credit to the leaker of aura back in 2013 asking people to take down links that didnt credit boris lol. I don't see why she would have cared who leaks the material as long as it reaches the fans

gagajandro25
10 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

we had a bunch of fake insiders but you are right it's interesting that the GGD account was likely created last after the soundcloud and twitter which gives it some credibility. But I really doubt it's like her personally. Maybe it's someone she's worked or were friends with. It just doesn't make sense to keep using a random account created just to leak aura nearly 4 years after. Especially since everyone already knows it could be her, she even gave it away in an interview and the **** that's being tweeted on that account is often cringeworthy lol

also the account was fighting for a credit to the leaker of aura back in 2013 asking people to take down links that didnt credit boris lol. I don't see why she would have cared who leaks the material as long as it reaches the fans

I think those fight tweets were all part of the leak to make it look like a random person and not her. I mean she put her country on her GGD account as Uzbekistan

Archived