Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Katy Channels Gaga at VSFS

Runway

Featured Posts

PartySick

She has to be doing this on purpose :air:

I bet she and Gaga have late night phone calls about this or something.

Spoiler

Gaga: "I really love f*cking with my fans but they won't let me get away with sh*t."

Katy: "*snicker* well they hate me regardless. Lemme cook something up. Sit back and laugh, sis :gaycat:"

🖤

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
12 minutes ago, Seashell Hooker said:

To all those "Stop Hating on Katy" thread makers......THIS IS WHY I WON'T STOP! :saladga:

Exactly. I was even on Katy's side during the E.T. / BTW mess (I mean E.T. was about aliens, after all) but seriously, Katy's timing is consistently suspicious. If it's a one or two thing, then coincidence yes. Three makes a pattern. This is undeniable.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

40 minutes ago, Seashell Hooker said:

To all those "Stop Hating on Katy" thread makers......THIS IS WHY I WON'T STOP! :saladga:

dont forget the crop top thingie ...

Seashell Hooker
4 minutes ago, maxmore said:

dont forget the crop top thingie ...

Oh I haven't. Or the green hair/mechanical horse tweet. :saladga:

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

HEARTHUNTER

Her PR team must be paying the media to do all of this mess around her and call her a trendsetter or something but we all know who's the person initiating those trends and that influence on her :giggle:

I think this fanbase would be healthier if we all paid less attention to her but she's really begging for it :nails:

Haroon

And on the 3rd day Gaga's red flowers rose from the ground. She looked at them, took a whiff, and fell in love with their beauty. "Roses" are what she decided to call them, and from that day they were branded her own :lolga:

666 others
18 minutes ago, Haroon said:

And on the 3rd day Gaga's red flowers rose from the ground. She looked at them, took a whiff, and fell in love with their beauty. "Roses" are what she decided to call them, and from that day they were branded her own :lolga:

:sharon:

:holyshit:

HEARTHUNTER
24 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Shade :green:

Archived