Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your ideal opening song and scenario

itsdominik

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Panchecco said:

PI or DH

I would like her to rise from under the stage and pose in front of the smoke, but not like artrave's entrance, on an higher platform...something like this

gaga_xfactoruk.jpg

15258560_288970894837208_526008128818590

This is what I have imagine as a DH opener.

OutOfTheAshes
7 hours ago, IllumiMark said:

Well as opening I'd love it to be something similar to the Monster Ball (with a countdown) + a mix of her hits and other songs (like she did for the SBHS, but maybe a bit longer). Then, the perfect opening song for me would be A-YO.

I agree. A-YO would be perfect. :firega:

Alfonso

I think Diamond Heart or Perfect Illusion could be good openers :sweat:

And I could see this show being something like the FunHouse tour, because of the aesthetics and the acrobats we got with the SuperBowl/Tour Poster/Site and JW mv design :music:

androiduser

I would love a simple but effective opener like the Monster Ball, without jumps, ascending, descending and all the usual pop stunts that every singer does now.

A countdown interlude, the arena goes dark for a few seconds afterwards and then we hear "here we gooo", the lights come back on, a-yo begins and gaga is on top of an elevated trap door which brings her down during the first verse. (Like the image below but maybe another 10 feet higher)

Lady_Gaga_-_Money_Honey_in_Nashville.jpg

IllumiMark
2 hours ago, jxckk said:

A countdown interlude, the arena goes dark for a few seconds afterwards and then we hear "here we gooo", the lights come back on, a-yo begins and gaga is on top of an elevated trap door which brings her down during the first verse. (Like the image below but maybe another 10 feet higher)

Lady_Gaga_-_Money_Honey_in_Nashville.jpg

Yes, she'd look amazing on that platform + hopefully she brings back fog machines. 

BTW, I love that pic. So many Monster Ball feels :giveup: The outfit, the keytar 

Sylvanas

I think start it how she started her dive bar tour. Her alone a stool, with a guitar, singing Sinner's Prayer. 

NzdSem5uS0VBSFkx_o_lady-gaga---sinners-p

Imagine the arena goes black, and all of a sudden she's illuminated, at the end of the catwalk, strumming that Em chord.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Archived