💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your ideal opening song and scenario

itsdominik

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

I think Diamond Heart would be a great opening, like on the album. I don't expect her to jump off the top of every venue, but something similar to the Super Bowl jump.

IllumiMark

Well as opening I'd love it to be something similar to the Monster Ball (with a countdown) + a mix of her hits and other songs (like she did for the SBHS, but maybe a bit longer). Then, the perfect opening song for me would be A-YO.

artpopulace

I'd love to see her open JWT with Perfect Illusion. IMAGINE THAT EXTENDED INTRO SHAKING UP THE WHOLE ARENA/STADIUM :giveup:

Lady-Gaga-Wig-Snatch-GIF.gif

And also to compensate for not performing it at the Superbowl :nails::nails::nails:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

I want her to enter through the front door of the venue while perfect illusion plays in her crop top and shiny booty shorts swinging her mic knocking b*tches & bottoms out by the boatload. 

tumblr_odu2clkXF81rvvk8yo3_r1_540.gif

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

IllumiMark
28 minutes ago, 97 said:

I want her to enter through the front door of the venue while perfect illusion plays in her crop top and shiny booty shorts swinging her mic knocking b*tches & bottoms out by the boatload. 

tumblr_odu2clkXF81rvvk8yo3_r1_540.gif

Then, with all the injuries she would cause, she would realize that she is actually performing, it's not a perfect illusion as it is in the MV.

Panchecco

PI or DH

I would like her to rise from under the stage and pose in front of the smoke, but not like artrave's entrance, on an higher platform...something like this

gaga_xfactoruk.jpg

15258560_288970894837208_526008128818590

Irrelevant

Diamond Heart :music:

2 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

I think Diamond Heart would be a great opening, like on the album. I don't expect her to jump off the top of every venue, but something similar to the Super Bowl jump.

Exactly! 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Fishnet Sinner

Part of me wants her to open with Diamond Heart because I think it would be a fabulous opener, but the other part wants it to be later in the show because it's my favorite song from Joanne and I don't want it to be over so quickly.

i think A-YO could also be a good opener too - imagine her screaming "HERE WE GO" to the packed arenas and stadiums. 

crackpoppodcast

I can see her starting with Sinner's Prayer for some reason. Coming down from the ceiling somehow. I imagine a stage that's very nature.

ElectricAlley

I'm thinking that JWT will be filled with lots of acrobatics and aerial stunts after the Super Bowl, so I imagine she enters the stage in a similar way as the Super Bowl. (Obviously not from the roof, but maybe just from the ceiling or behind the stage or something.) I think PI would be a really great opener. 

Archived