Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
19 hours ago, Nick Gervasi said:

Time to release John Wayne!

But MR radio ascent is accelerating

Yesterday AI increased on pop radio by 0.6M much higher than usual and today the increase was almost 1M the highest... i think ever tbh :rip: 

I think we need to let MR ride it out!

24 minutes ago, Economy said:

But MR radio ascent is accelerating

Yesterday AI increased on pop radio by 0.6M much higher than usual and today the increase was almost 1M the highest... i think ever tbh :rip: 

I think we need to let MR ride it out!

i agree tbh. i just want JW to be the next single lol

Economy
19 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

So they made a whole entire video & don't even plan to release it as a single?!?!?!  :huh:

They haven't done that since The Fame album, so why now for this album?!?  :oprah:

18 hours ago, Assarrai said:

Can we move on now?! It's been 4 months ffs. Either release a new single or end the era. 

@En_Sabah_Nur impatient monsters like this user quote below u may be why

this single has been a slow ascent and they are letting it ride out plus most fans hated the video...

They probably wanted to keep fans happy and nit bored to make sure some didnt start ditching their fandom to other pop stars as some have threatned

PS: @Assarrai im not saying u were one of the fans that threatned to burn ur stan card tho

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ

well thank God it doesn't fall 140 spots

MelbHawker

You know what? I never expected anything off of Joanne except it's lead single to actually appear in the Top 10. I applaud Gaga for earning a Top 5 hit with MR, especially because PI didn't go Top 10. 

This is great! It's done well, people have embraced the song. 

yohoitsjofosho
On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 10:29 PM, perfectdance said:

Cause Gaga's doing what she wants. She's Beyonce but on a smaller scale. She doesn't need hit singles for her album to sell, they simply help push the album. 

I assumed because there wasn't a push for John Wayne to be a single, she just wanted to make it because she had an idea and a desire to create with no mind of profits in mind...which I think is amazing.

Archived