💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RPDR: Predict the top 4

Impostor

Featured Posts

Impostor

Do you guys have predictions for the top 4 of Rupaul's Drag Race season 9? I wanted to make this thread for everyone to post their predictions before the race starts. Then I will tag the ones who got it right.

17-drag-race-season-9-contestants.w1200.

Gia Gunn

Shea Couleé, Sasha Velour, Farrah Moan and Valentina

I'm rooting for Jaymes Mansfield, I adore her, but I don't see her getting near the top 3

0FITjhf.gif

Swan Heart

Sasha Velour has to win.

Aja will probably go far too, also Shea. I have no idea about the rest. I would like to see Charlie in the top 4, personally.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Charlie, Jaymes (I see her as the underdog of the season á la Chi Chi), Alexis, Shea! 

(I have absolutely no clue about the hype of people like Aja, Kimora & Farrah?!)

I dont get the Aja appeal...can someone who is rooting for her explain?

I also am happy to see someone like Valentina, I think she is the first real latin queen that isn't a latin queen because she comes from PUERTO RICO, nothing against my puero rican queens, but there is a stereotype that all Latin queens and even gays are crazy and coo-coo, but she seems to really embody the Mexican-American Latin Vibe.

I think after the first episode I will have a better idea to go off of.

Charlie, Shea, Sasha probably.

Other than that I don't know. I don't think Valentina or Aja will go that far (I don't understand the hype to be honest...)

Archived