Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
opinion

Joanne WT predicted gross

Featured Posts

Samuel Desbiens   Paws Up 7
Samuel Desbiens
1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

Sis its on Ticketmaster (the official ticket outlet) and its marked as a standard seat (not resale!)

 

1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

Sis its on Ticketmaster (the official ticket outlet) and its marked as a standard seat (not resale!)

Yes its resale

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rainbow Unicorn   Paws Up 79
Rainbow Unicorn
10 minutes ago, Samuel Desbiens said:

 

Yes its resale

There are resale and standard tickets available on Ticketmaster. Uncheck the option "Verified Resale Ticket" and you'll see that the tickets shown on the right of the page are standard tickets and that the show isn't sold-out.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Samuel Desbiens   Paws Up 7
Samuel Desbiens
6 minutes ago, Rainbow Unicorn said:

There are resale and standard tickets available on Ticketmaster. Uncheck the option "Verified Resale Ticket" and you'll see that the tickets shown on the right of the page are standard tickets and that the show isn't sold-out.

Anyway it pretty good they will probaly have a attendance of 70 000 for two night it more than the attendance of the Artrave and the Born this Way Ball 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
drinkmytears   Paws Up 2,251
drinkmytears
8 hours ago, Samuel Desbiens said:

Ok...  Dominininininiqueque s'en allait se fair ******!

Rule on this site is to speak in English.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick   Paws Up 34,302
PartySick
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Can someone clean up the above mess in my thread? Thanks, loves. @Jase @PartySick??

Please just report things in the future :sweat:

💙 Happy thoughts 💙

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ViviLittleM   Paws Up 50,133
ViviLittleM

I'm so excited for August!

it'll be exciting to see if your numbers are correct :D

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arturo   Paws Up 3,479
Arturo
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I'm so excited for August!

it'll be exciting to see if your numbers are correct :D

Idk, I tried to be conservative with attendances for some shows because we don't know how the stage truly is yet but something tells me I'm underestimating it by a lot given the fact that she added seats behind the stage. For example I predicted 24k for both LA shows but The Weeknd played to 32k in LA for both shows in the same arena. There could be a couple surprises...hopefully not bad ones. But other than the stadiums she's not doing any risky shows like Turkey, Israel, Greece etc were last time.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ViviLittleM   Paws Up 50,133
ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Idk, I tried to be conservative with attendances for some shows because we don't know how the stage truly is yet but something tells me I'm underestimating it by a lot given the fact that she added seats behind the stage. For example I predicted 24k for both LA shows but The Weeknd played to 32k in LA for both shows in the same arena. There could be a couple surprises...hopefully not bad ones. But other than the stadiums she's not doing any risky shows like Turkey, Israel, Greece etc were last time.

:udidnt::excited2:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ViviLittleM   Paws Up 50,133
ViviLittleM

Pretty sure she'll have more people at AccorHotel Arena! I mean Adele did 26k but people were seating in the crowd

also, Gaga did 13k at the artRAVE but the show wasn't sold out (yeah live nation reported it sold out like always lmao, but seats were still left) and it was the old Bercy! :excited2:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KURUSHITOVSKA   Paws Up 15,580
KURUSHITOVSKA
On 2017-2-22 at 9:39 PM, Naor Daniel said:

She obviously can pull way more than 13k basically anywhere. I hate that huge cities and countries like Paris and Barcelona get 1/2 dates with an arena that can't fit more than 20,000.

In Israel, a country of about 8.5 million people most artists perform in a park and pull 50,000 easily. 

Gaga can fill 70,000 in France, 100,000 in the U.K. 60,000 in big American cities. 

Why does she perform in small 13k arenas? 

She should learn from Beyoncé and Taylor Swift 

Yeah so you want her to perform at stadiums so a superfan that can't get a first row ticket has to pay to still watch a screen because his seat is way too far. I'd rather see her away from stadiums.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Echo   Paws Up 224
Echo

I haven't posted on here in forever... uhm what are the numbers compared to BTWB? I know she didn't get to finish it off but numbers were high! 

 

On topic she's doing good.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
drinkmytears   Paws Up 2,251
drinkmytears
On 6/13/2017 at 6:00 AM, Echo said:

I haven't posted on here in forever... uhm what are the numbers compared to BTWB? I know she didn't get to finish it off but numbers were high! 

 

On topic she's doing good.

Like 175,000,000 I believe. It depends on sources, as some shows were not reported. I remember fans on here doing the math and it amounting to near 200mil

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ViviLittleM   Paws Up 50,133
ViviLittleM
On 22/02/2017 at 9:22 PM, Arturo said:

Paris (2) - 26k $2.8m

It really depends of the stages, but Justin Bieber did 32,179 with his two dates in September 2016

For Gaga they added a lot of very very very behind the stage seats

wink-charme.gif

Bieber's prizes:

111,50 €  95,00 € 84,00 € 67,50 € 62,00 €

Gaga's prizes:

139 € 106 € 84 € 84 € 67,50 € and behind the stage seats: 45.50 €

Photo: Bieber

pm_2657_petit_0.png

Not Bieber selling his cat 4 behind the stage 17 € more than Gaga

 

 

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×