Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne WT predicted gross

Arturo

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus
34 minutes ago, PsychicGuru said:

She's not. :(
She's taking a break in January. I wish she did though.

Sis :selena:

In my messy era.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica
On 22/02/2017 at 8:39 PM, Naor Daniel said:

She obviously can pull way more than 13k basically anywhere. I hate that huge cities and countries like Paris and Barcelona get 1/2 dates with an arena that can't fit more than 20,000.

In Israel, a country of about 8.5 million people most artists perform in a park and pull 50,000 easily. 

Gaga can fill 70,000 in France, 100,000 in the U.K. 60,000 in big American cities. 

Why does she perform in small 13k arenas? 

She should learn from Beyoncé and Taylor Swift 

Because she is over here in the autumn when the stadiums are used for football and rugby, concerts only happen in the stadiums during the summer when they are not being used by their rugby/football teams.

Also why is everyone so sure that she will add more dates? Wasn't it confirmed the tour ends in December?

asana15

NYC (2) - 70k - $10m // 69.9k $9.52m  

The actual number would have been much closer if not for the torrential rain.

Plus, that "singing in the rain" caused her a bigger damage in the long run than just laryngitis, I think. 

Nevertheless, she's still ahead in this Gaga vs. @Arturogame. 

But I'm just taking one day at a time.

Thank you for keeping up the score.

Pollstar:

Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 32,296 (100%) - $3,629,942

So far, Joanne Tour grossed $52,101,385 (avg. $2,605,069 per show) and sold 440,551 tickets (avg. 22,028 per show) in 20 sold out shows. 

Arizona Sky
On September 18, 2017 at 7:43 AM, ViviLittleM said:

100M gross cancelledT

a lot of people will refund their tickets

It should still gross 100M. The 2nd North America leg should average 1.75M (the average for arenas thus far) which means another 35M. That leaves 13M left which means the European shows will have to gross an average of 720k, which it'll obviously do more.

3 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

It should still gross 100M. The 2nd North America leg should average 1.75M (the average for arenas thus far) which means another 35M. That leaves 13M left which means the European shows will have to gross an average of 720k, which it'll obviously do more.

Let's hope!

• 1 month later...

Archived