Joanne WT predicted gross

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Naor Daniel said:

Why does she perform in small 13k arenas? 

ikr

instead of booking a hundred shows in small arenas, book one in a stadium and that's all

LhKOc4F.gif

boyerased
34 minutes ago, Naor Daniel said:

She obviously can pull way more than 13k basically anywhere. I hate that huge cities and countries like Paris and Barcelona get 1/2 dates with an arena that can't fit more than 20,000.

In Israel, a country of about 8.5 million people most artists perform in a park and pull 50,000 easily. 

Gaga can fill 70,000 in France, 100,000 in the U.K. 60,000 in big American cities. 

She should learn from Beyoncé and Taylor Swift 

That was before.  It's too risky for Gaga to do stadium shows right now. 

ViviLittleM
5 hours ago, Arturo said:

edited to include new dates.

lmao imagine if it really ends up with 99M :deadbanana:

she better add Asia's leg

drinkmytears
On 2/22/2017 at 8:39 PM, Naor Daniel said:

She obviously can pull way more than 13k basically anywhere. I hate that huge cities and countries like Paris and Barcelona get 1/2 dates with an arena that can't fit more than 20,000.

In Israel, a country of about 8.5 million people most artists perform in a park and pull 50,000 easily. 

Gaga can fill 70,000 in France, 100,000 in the U.K. 60,000 in big American cities. 

She should learn from Beyoncé and Taylor Swift 

I know this is an old post, but since this thread got bumped 

Nope, she really couldn't play to 60,000 people in American cities. She is doing a few stadiums, which are selling well, however in most cities all she could manage is an arena. Stadiums aren't as popular for artists in the US as they are in Europe. 

Beyoncé was still doing arenas over a decade into her career. Gaga still hasn't reached a decade. Taylor Swift appeals to the masses and young kids far more than Gaga. To compare her to them is a little unfair as they have different appeals and demographics.

There's nothing embarrassing about playing arenas in the US. Madonna, Beyoncé, etc all do it. One Direction tried to do stadiums on their final US tour, and hardly any shows soldout. There were Groupon deals and everything. Nobody wants to play to empty seats. 

Also, I really doubt Gaga can do 100,000 person venues in the UK. Her shows at the O2 still have a few face value seats left. Rihanna was at peak popularity on the Anti Tour and played to a sea of empty seats at Wembley Stadium.

ViviLittleM
7 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

I know this is an old post, but since this thread got bumped 

Nope, she really couldn't play to 60,000 people in American cities. She is doing a few stadiums, which are selling well, however in most cities all she could manage is an arena. Stadiums aren't as popular for artists in the US as they are in Europe. 

Beyoncé was still doing arenas over a decade into her career. Gaga still hasn't reached a decade. Taylor Swift appeals to the masses and young kids far more than Gaga. To compare her to them is a little unfair as they have different appeals and demographics.

There's nothing embarrassing about playing arenas in the US. Madonna, Beyoncé, etc all do it. One Direction tried to do stadiums on their final US tour, and hardly any shows soldout. There were Groupon deals and everything. Nobody wants to play to empty seats. 

Also, I really doubt Gaga can do 100,000 person venues in the UK. Her shows at the O2 still have a few face value seats left. Rihanna was at peak popularity on the Anti Tour and played to a sea of empty seats at Wembley Stadium.

Gaga sold out stadiums in Europe in 2012 with BTW Ball <3 but yeah... she was at her peak so

drinkmytears
57 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Gaga sold out stadiums in Europe in 2012 with BTW Ball <3 but yeah... she was at her peak so

Europe. Not the US. And she didn't have arenas booked already

Twitter

Good estimates :applause: now if she tours Asia, Australia, and SA we may get to $175M. 

Arturo

Waiting for ha to add another show so I can predict it over $100M without tweaking my current predictions :neyde: 

Arturo

MAJOR EDIT. I FORGOT AUSTIN, TEXAS Y'ALL.  @ViviLittleM @Gypsy Life @Runway @ARTnFAME @EveryoneElseThatLikeIt

THE PREDICTED TOUR GROSS IS NOW OVER 100M.

Austin's Frank Erwin center had Rihanna play 10.4k people and Bruno Mars play 13.4k people. I made a low-ball estimate of 11k people for Gaga.

Gypsy Life
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

MAJOR EDIT. I FORGOT AUSTIN, TEXAS Y'ALL.  @ViviLittleM @Gypsy Life @Runway @ARTnFAME @EveryoneElseThatLikeIt

THE PREDICTED TOUR GROSS IS NOW OVER 100M.

Austin's Frank Erwin center had Rihanna play 10.4k people and Bruno Mars play 13.4k people. I made a low-ball estimate of 11k people for Gaga.

inb4 $99.9m

Archived