💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Un Bacio (Gaga mentioned A LOT)

malazam

Featured Posts

malazam

Un Bacio (One Kiss in english) is an italian ''comedy''-drama movie from 2016 that follows Lorenzo an openly gay kid on his journey on a new school where he makes new friends and fights bullying and homophibia/slutphobia with them.

''Antonio is basketball player in high-school team, a rising star, but it doesn't make him popular in the school in small northern Italian town. He is a closeted kid, most of time silent and grieving over older brother's death. Most of his teammates consider him a dumb. Blu is a sharp and smart girl, who, after been discovered to have sex with her boyfriend and three of his friends at the same time, is fighting with graffiti, calling her slut and sprayed on the school walls. The new kid Lorenzo is openly gay. He is just adopted from orphanage in Turin and guards himself by extravagant behavior and extreme sense of fashion. The three teenagers starting an unusual, but good friendship, fighting back bullying schoolmates with immense success. But, then, one single kiss changes their future, leading to a great tragedy.''

The movie is basically a Lady Gaga reference, like 5 mins in and Lorenzo already quotes 'Born This Way', which he as well sets as ringtone for his new guardian/father. There's even a musical number where they use 'Born This Way' in full. Lorenzo gets a hate group dedicated to him (ring a bell?)....and the list goes on...

I had a hard time thinking where to post this because it's a LGBT topic but Gaga's as well but since it's a movie :laughga: In my opinion, it's a great movie, it made me laugh when whenever Gaga started as a topic :sharon: but it's a enjoyable movie. I recommend it to you.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Princess Zelda

It seems really nice :flutter: it kind of makes me think of Eu no quero voltar sozinho (I may be saying the wrong title or really butchering Portuguese and its spelling :poot:)

malazam
Just now, Princess Zelda said:

It seems really nice :flutter: it kind of makes me think of Eu no quero voltar sozinho (I may be saying the wrong title or really butchering Portuguese and its spelling :poot:)

The only thing you got wrong there is that 'no' is spelled 'não' in Portuguese :hug:

Princess Zelda
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

The only thing you got wrong there is that 'no' is spelled 'não' in Portuguese :hug:

I feel like I low-key knew that :giveup: I guess not lol

I'll look up this Italian film, thanks for sharing :hug: 

malazam
1 minute ago, Princess Zelda said:

I feel like I low-key knew that :giveup: I guess not lol

I'll look up this Italian film, thanks for sharing :hug: 

You're welcome! :staymad:

NewUsername
48 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

It seems really nice :flutter: it kind of makes me think of Eu no quero voltar sozinho (I may be saying the wrong title or really butchering Portuguese and its spelling :poot:)

That movie is so amazing :giveup:  Have you seen both the short film and the full length film?

Interlude

Downloading it now! Thanks for sharing :hug:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Princess Zelda
1 hour ago, Driezewies said:

That movie is so amazing :giveup:  Have you seen both the short film and the full length film?

Yeah, I did :giveup: I watched the short film like ages ago and the film was like last year I think :flutter: 

Archived