💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think is the best opening song on JWT?

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
42 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Imagine an epic A-YO interlude ending with HEEEEERE WE GOOO and Gaga being launched onto the stage in sync with the first beat :diane:

:awkney:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

Perfect Illusion would be perfect.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

i read JWT as

John Wayne Tour :emma: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

WildAmerican

Diamond Heart would be perfect. Imagine hearing the first few notes in the dark and then hearing a voice, and lights start pulsing when the beat kicks in at 0:23 and then then she appears when she sings

ONE FIVE TEN LAY A MILLION ON ON ME BEFORE THE END OF THIS SONG

Born Brave
7 hours ago, kizurl said:

DITD :madge:

PLEASE. When I heard the DITD Synth Chords as she descended from the stadium at the SB I had a mini heart attack and she didn't even do it :*(

Born Brave
6 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Diamond Heart would be perfect. Imagine hearing the first few notes in the dark and then hearing a voice, and lights start pulsing when the beat kicks in at 0:23 and then then she appears when she sings

ONE FIVE TEN LAY A MILLION ON ON ME BEFORE THE END OF THIS SONG

With confetti of $100 dollar bills with her face on it flying out of the stage like at artRave. People can throw it at her before the end of the song..... I would shove some down her bra and im not even into chicks. 

crybrowz

Logically, I think DH should be the opener but Gaga never opens her tours with the opening track on the album. So it will probably something random like Come to Mama or Sinner's Prayer

Come to Mama would be awesome, the DiveBar was really cool. I used to think a lot about Diamond Heart but IDK anymore tho... 

Come To Mama\Diamond Heart are my fav options 

Monster34

I feel like at this stage in her career, Gaga can open with an old hit to get the crowd into mood from first song considering many non fans will probably be attending a la Super Bowl effect. 

She can open with a short Poker Face like Super Bowl. 

Archived