💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Original Joanne Leaks

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole

Cum through new may 2017 ep ethier called "Call Me Joanne" or "The Fustristic Tapes"

guys seriously.....why would she call it "Joanne Monster" :ladyhaha:

Hello Gaga

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco

the fact that some of you think that a very LQ 40sec snippet of a demo or even a fake song not even by Gaga is better than Joanne shocks me tbh

2 hours ago, kevinthesheep said:

the whispering leak is literally gaga's best song

I had to like your comment because I love your name. Justice for Kevin! :toofunny: 

We're all Stronger Together!

13VictorC

Gaga clearly hinted at a very different album direction throughout months.

It's naive to believe Gaga did not have a vision or a body of work for her 5th album before Joanne happened.

malazam

The first OMG leak is Angel Down, they changed it.

another shot before we kiss the other side

alp0707
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

I'm curious to know how far they got into development before Joanne became a thing :huh:

I doubt they'd have a full album ready to go only to scrap it...though knowing Gaga, I wouldn't be surprised :green: I'd love to hear some early concepts and scrapped songs too :nick:

Redone said they did 8 songs and if she worked with other producers she probably had a nearly finishrd album.

And during Grammy 2016 there was a rumor that she scrapped a whole album after Bowie's death

LordEnigma
4 hours ago, gagzus said:

she started working with mark after the met gala in 2015 that was already confirmed but their schedules made big conflicts so they couldn't work together for a while again but you tried I guess. And I'm not twisting facts i'm telling you what we already had confirmed from multiple sources including mindtrappa and that was SHE HAD NO IDEA WHERE HER NEW DIRECTION WAS GOING UNTILL AFTER THE GRAMMYS IN 2016 AND SHE DIDN'T MAKE SUBSTANTIAL PROGRESS UNTIL LATE SPRING/EARLY SUMMER OF 2016.

Why is everyone getting so upset about this?! I don't get it.

best one by far :diane:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

PMKKARDASHiAN
15 minutes ago, Ruth Hogben said:

best one by far :diane:

I still think 'you win the game because you're the ace of spades, I'm the queen of hearts, take my crown away' is pure GENIUS writing! 

sillynate

Too add to this thread, didn't Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder, and Fernando Garibay confirm that they worked with her? :poot: and if she worked with Nile and Giorgio, does that mean she could've worked with Daft Punk and we just don't know? I mean, we didn't know she worked with Hillary Lindsey, or Josh Homme, or Beck, etc. for Joanne, just Mark, Bloodpop, and Kevin Parker.... so much remains unknown :gum:

Luke78619
1 hour ago, malazam said:

The first OMG leak is Angel Down, they changed it.

53 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

The leak was DH. But early stages.

200.gif

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived