💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Original Joanne Leaks

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

44 minutes ago, Mert said:

This leak is better than whole Joanne album :giveup:

The melody in this is incredible :wub: I do think it's a real Joanne demo because it sounds like a Come To Mama pt. 2 kinda. I hope she releases it one day :giveup:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
Just now, Melt Away said:

True! I hope she doesn't work with him again though - even compared to ARTPOP, Joanne just seems so ...meh for me.

I personally love SOME of the album but the rest aged badly for me. Also just to clarify about the whole hits thing i added something extra to that post just in case you didn't know they had tried/had already worked together before.

Just now, gagzus said:

I personally love SOME of the album but the rest aged badly for me. Also just to clarify about the whole hits thing i added something extra to that post just in case you didn't know they had tried/had already worked together before.

I know they worked together before :) Personally, I rarely listen to Joanne anymore. It's one of my least favorite (if not my least favorite) record by her. It doesn't showcase her personality at all.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

retroglamx
43 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

Girl i'm not one of the people who hate Joanne so don't mistake me for a fake fan.  I'm just allowed to be curious, since a large part of the album was already done.

I think we all like to believe that but this post seems more plausible to me:

54 minutes ago, gagzus said:

she started working with mark after the met gala in 2015 that was already confirmed but their schedules made big conflicts so they couldn't work together for a while again but you tried I guess. And I'm not twisting facts i'm telling you what we already had confirmed from multiple sources including mindtrappa and that was SHE HAD NO IDEA WHERE HER NEW DIRECTION WAS GOING UNTILL AFTER THE GRAMMYS IN 2016 AND SHE DIDN'T MAKE SUBSTANTIAL PROGRESS UNTIL LATE SPRING/EARLY SUMMER OF 2016.

I'm still mourning actual discoGa and more TameImpalaxGaga for LG5 though. :diane:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

antpats2

Diane Warren did confirm she wrote 'a couple' of songs with Gaga for her album in 2015. Elton John also wrote a couple of songs with Gaga for 'the album' and said he heard two songs. One reminded him of Bad Romance, and the other reminded him of You And I. 

Spoiler

Gaga made a total of 8 songs with RedOne in 2015 which never seemed to be finished, as it was confirmed that she took the Angel Down work tape, and a few other demos to Mark Ronson and Daphne Guinness on November 25th 2015 in London, during their 12 hour studio session. Then fans recorded a snippet of an untitled/unknown track and that's the leak in the OP. (Well, the real one. #2 is fake). 

So basically; 

RedOne was the only confirmed PRODUCER writing with her 

Elton wrote 1-2 songs 

Diane wrote 1-2 songs 

So the songs that she wrote with DW and EJ could still very well be the songs produced by RedOne. 

Spoiler

Then RedOne confirmed that Gaga had picked a lead single from one of their 8 tracks (probably the only finished track) and was planning it's release in early 2016 but scrapped it. This was around the time she began making Joanne with Mark Ronson. Considering Angel Down made it onto Joanne, there's only 7 songs of there's that we haven't heard. And she probably didn't have a sense of the direction of the album at that point. 

-IF- the two EJ and two DW songs arent RedOne songs, then that means 2+2+8 = we only have proof of 12 songs made in 2015...certainly not enough for an entire album. You have to remember that Gaga's average album length is 14-16 songs. And that's the FINAL cut. She makes SO many extra songs that end up as outtakes etc. So maybe if she had made 20-30 songs in 2015...but nope. So this 'original LG5'...it doesnt exist. A handful of Demo tracks before the album had direction? Yeah, maybe. But nothing more! 

gagzus
5 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

I think we all like to believe that but this post seems more plausible to me:

I'm still mourning actual discoGa and more TameImpalaxGaga for LG5 though. :diane:

DiscoGa only existed on one track and that was IWYL but she did try to put in that disco influence on Perfect Illusion. I would've loved that to be honest but sadly it was never a direction she seriously wanted to continue in. We always have Fashion! and it's demo as well as proof of her ability to make perfect disco music. :) 

MJHolland
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

are you guys still pretending she had anything concrete before she started working with Mark? Because she didn't fyi. But yeah the leaks are cute but like all her music pre mid-2016 it was all roguh and she had no idea what she was doing.

I mean... she was writing for 2 years before she starting hanging out with Mark Ronson? 

Her and RedOne made more than half an album of songs, plus she was working with other producers and creators. 

When she made that IG post that said "#LG5 Time" or whatever, she hadn't even met mark, right? Like she met him a year after I think. 

I mean she prob didn't had an solidified album but even RedOne said the original LG5 songs/album were very different from Joanne. 

retroglamx
12 minutes ago, gagzus said:

DiscoGa only existed on one track and that was IWYL but she did try to put in that disco influence on Perfect Illusion. I would've loved that to be honest but sadly it was never a direction she seriously wanted to continue in. We always have Fashion! and it's demo as well as proof of her ability to make perfect disco music. :) 

IWYL is amazing, I need an album built around that song and the genre.

I think she'll do disco when she's around 36-40 yo.

One can only hope!

gagzus
8 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I mean... she was writing for 2 years before she starting hanging out with Mark Ronson? 

Her and RedOne made more than half an album of songs, plus she was working with other producers and creators. 

When she made that IG post that said "#LG5 Time" or whatever, she hadn't even met mark, right? Like she met him a year after I think. 

I mean she prob didn't had an solidified album but even RedOne said the original LG5 songs/album were very different from Joanne. 

She didn't start writing until she made that caption and that caption came after she agreed to work with Mark which was before AHS started filming, she did that caption I believe after she finished filming AHS if I recall correctly. I'm not sure on that one though 100%. 

She wrote some songs with Nadir and made work tapes that were nothing more than piano and guitar stuff, she did start finishing one song as a dance-pop song but then changed her mind (the song that was meant to be the lead at the time). But yeah she didn't have a full fledged concept or idea till early 2016 after spending some time with her family after all her side projects and touring were over.

gagzus
3 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

IWYL is amazing, I need an album built around that song and the genre.

I think she'll do disco when she's around 36-40 yo.

One can only hope!

I hope so, I know if I meet her at the Joanne tour I will ask her if she would ever do a full album of it

retroglamx
Just now, gagzus said:

I hope so, I know if I meet her at the Joanne tour I will kidnap her and force her to do a full album of it

There. I fixed it for ya.

b89f9fe4fb948d9ab8cae837a54d809d.gif

1 hour ago, gagzus said:

she had 8 WRITTEN songs or Work Tapes with RedOne and she clearly scrapped him for a reason (because he wasn't willing to evolve it seems) there's no proof of her working with Elton nor is there any of her working with Diane again beyond attempted songwriting. 

Y'all did this with ARTPOP and can't accept her quality decline so y'all make up stuff to make it seem like she had a more genius version of the album done and she got rid of it. She didn't accept that and move on.

I was with you until you said quality decline...lol. her music is all high quality. it's all great. It's just a matter of taste which albums you like or not

MJHolland
28 minutes ago, gagzus said:

She didn't start writing until she made that caption and that caption came after she agreed to work with Mark which was before AHS started filming, she did that caption I believe after she finished filming AHS if I recall correctly. I'm not sure on that one though 100%. 

She wrote some songs with Nadir and made work tapes that were nothing more than piano and guitar stuff, she did start finishing one song as a dance-pop song but then changed her mind (the song that was meant to be the lead at the time). But yeah she didn't have a full fledged concept or idea till early 2016 after spending some time with her family after all her side projects and touring were over.

Unless you personally know Gaga there is no way you can make all those assumptions though :laughga:

Whatever, it doesn't really matter at the end of the day 

These leaks don't sound good at all to me. Now that I actually listen lol. idk why y'all so pressed for them. 

Archived