Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Original Joanne Leaks

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

Katie14
On 2/22/2017 at 9:16 AM, Mert said:

This leak is better than whole Joanne album :giveup:

Why were people saying this isn't real? That's definitely her voice.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomdsgn
10 minutes ago, ARTSEX said:

I'm still not giving up.

The song has a hit written all over it.

We all know how this works, we never get scrapped songs  :giveup:

1 minute ago, tomdsgn said:

We all know how this works, we never get scrapped songs  :giveup:

You never know... If it fits in the concept of a future album perhaps we may get it...

Or at least I hope someone will leak the demo.

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

Katie14
On 2/22/2017 at 9:47 AM, gagzus said:

Considering mindtrappa is literally a member of her team and has contacts to her inner circle...

but you do you boo

I thought he just knows someone on her team

gagzus
10 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I thought he just knows someone on her team

Whichever, either way he's still heavily reliable for information 

antpats2
1 hour ago, Princess Stache said:

TFM was 8 tracks, the standard edition of Joanne was 11, Deluxe is 13 bc the Angel Down work tape doesn't count.

My point was they only made 12 songs. Gaga would NEVER make just enough for the album. If it was an EP of 5 songs, she'd make 15-20+. If it was an album of 15 songs, she'd make 25-30+. 

But yes I see why you may have thought I did made an error there.

I just based it on TF/AP/BTW/Joanne (DLX) rather than the standard) 

13VictorC
18 hours ago, RubberHeartt said:

Nothin on (But the radio), Bloody Mary, and Earthquake/Fashion of His Love, Tea

What's the story behind Bloody Mary since it was officially released?

There is no doubt that Gaga has at least one full killer album ready in her pocket. Unlike ARTPOP Act II, the Original LG5 could very likely become LG6 because it seemed very strong in concept.

PropaGaga

I'm not sure how many times it can be explained: there was no original concept to Joanne until she started working with Mark. She had a variety of demos experimenting with different genres before that, and they simply didn't make it onto the album because they didn't fit. I said in early 2015 that she had no plans to actually use any of RedOne's material outside of writing. Interscope recommended those sessions to try and help Gaga find some direction. This was around the same time I mentioned she wanted to do something a little more stripped back. A lot of people didn't believe it. It's true that there was a lead single "chosen" that RedOne worked on, but Gaga had no part in that, which is why they never moved forward with it. It was just something the label thought had potential, and that was really early on in the project.

Then there was a gap in 2015 where she wasn't really recording at all because of AHS. She was writing, but she wasn't in the studio consistently because she didn't want to be rushed.

FFWD: Gaga played a version of the album to the label a few days before the MET Gala in 2016. It was the first time in about 6 months that she had met with them to play music. They heard nothing they could lead the album with. That's when they brought BloodPop in to help make things a bit more mainstream (Mark also confirmed/alluded to this somewhere but I can't seem to find the interview)

Anyway, all albums go through phases while being recorded. So, yeah, of course there are songs that fans might prefer over what we got. Gaga records a ton of material, but most of the time it's just unfinished ideas. I was told the RedOne songs were completed and are actually really good, but there definitely wasn't an entire project based around those or any sort of "concept".

XMonsterMonster
4 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

I'm not sure how many times it can be explained: there was no original concept to Joanne until she started working with Mark. She had a variety of demos experimenting with different genres before that, and they simply didn't make it onto the album because they didn't fit. I said in early 2015 that she had no plans to actually use any of RedOne's material outside of writing. Interscope recommended those sessions to try and help Gaga find some direction. This was around the same time I mentioned she wanted to do something a little more stripped back. A lot of people didn't believe it. It's true that there was a lead single "chosen" that RedOne worked on, but Gaga had no part in that, which is why they never moved forward with it. It was just something the label thought had potential, and that was really early on in the project.

Then there was a gap in 2015 where she wasn't really recording at all because of AHS. She was writing, but she wasn't in the studio consistently because she didn't want to be rushed.

FFWD: Gaga played a version of the album to the label a few days before the MET Gala in 2016. It was the first time in about 6 months that she had met with them to play music. They heard nothing they could lead the album with. That's when they brought BloodPop in to help make things a bit more mainstream (Mark also confirmed/alluded to this somewhere but I can't seem to find the interview)

Anyway, all albums go through phases while being recorded. So, yeah, of course there are songs that fans might prefer over what we got. Gaga records a ton of material, but most of the time it's just unfinished ideas. I was told the RedOne songs were completed and are actually really good, but there definitely wasn't an entire project based around those or any sort of "concept".

spill the tea :whitney: 

sillynate
4 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

Sorry for being a flop fan on this site, but who are you? :sweat: I've heard that you're close to her team or something? 

Himeros26
On 2/22/2017 at 8:31 AM, gagzus said:

she had 8 WRITTEN songs or Work Tapes with RedOne and she clearly scrapped him for a reason (because he wasn't willing to evolve it seems) there's no proof of her working with Elton nor is there any of her working with Diane again beyond attempted songwriting. 

Y'all did this with ARTPOP and can't accept her quality decline so y'all make up stuff to make it seem like she had a more genius version of the album done and she got rid of it. She didn't accept that and move on.

Hey Girl's Elton Influences say Hi

Lextyr97
On 2/22/2017 at 9:16 AM, Mert said:

This leak is better than whole Joanne album :giveup:

Wasn't this one likely to be real since it was taken down several times? We just need to bombard Gaga with this and ask her to perform it on tour tbh lol

Lextyr97
On 2/22/2017 at 9:31 AM, gagzus said:

Y'all did this with ARTPOP and can't accept her quality decline

LMFAO what quality decline?? Joanne is a very high quality album in every respect. One of my very first impressions was how well produced the album is. Additionally, if you don't like the album, that by no means makes it low quality. I don't like Lana Del Ray music, but I don't think it's ****. I know it's not, it's just not my cup of tea. 

Archived