💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Original Joanne Leaks

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

Princess Stache

I LIVE for Joanne, but I really do wish we get to hear what the original concept for LG5 was.  These leaks were so good, and they're actually real.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youandi

The first one was probably real, but altered, that second one wasn't

I really hope the first one was real and comes out one day because it sounds fantastic 

GhettoFabulous

Everything sounds amazing in LQ I remember with PI's LQ I heard a funk dance beat :madge:

But I get what you mean yessss I defs need these in HQ especially the first one omg :lolly: I'm sure Gaga will eventually release these songs I'm sure of it 

PartySick

I'm curious to know how far they got into development before Joanne became a thing :huh:

I doubt they'd have a full album ready to go only to scrap it...though knowing Gaga, I wouldn't be surprised :green: I'd love to hear some early concepts and scrapped songs too :nick:

đŸ–€

gagzus

are you guys still pretending she had anything concrete before she started working with Mark? Because she didn't fyi. But yeah the leaks are cute but like all her music pre mid-2016 it was all roguh and she had no idea what she was doing.

TropicOfCANCER
4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

are you guys still pretending she had anything concrete before she started working with Mark? Because she didn't fyi. But yeah the leaks are cute but like all her music pre mid-2016 it was all roguh and she had no idea what she was doing.

ridiculous. Yes she did.

She had 8 full songs with red-one, songs with elton, songs with dianne, etc etc.

gagzus
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

ridiculous. Yes she did.

She had 8 full songs with red-one, songs with elton, songs with dianne, etc etc.

she had 8 WRITTEN songs or Work Tapes with RedOne and she clearly scrapped him for a reason (because he wasn't willing to evolve it seems) there's no proof of her working with Elton nor is there any of her working with Diane again beyond attempted songwriting. 

Y'all did this with ARTPOP and can't accept her quality decline so y'all make up stuff to make it seem like she had a more genius version of the album done and she got rid of it. She didn't accept that and move on.

ThomastheMonster

Yeah I'm pretty sure she had a full album ready.. those 8 songs w RedOne and the other few people she worked with.......... and I'm pretty sure she was going to drop a single last year after the National Anthem/Oscars/ then David Bowie thing.... even that look she wore to that event and those commercials she released all had the same futuristic aesthetic.... I feel like that's what she was going for 

Emigrante
17 minutes ago, Mert said:

This leak is better than whole Joanne album :giveup:

you wish

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

gagzus

@PropaGaga can you confirm/deny she had an almost finished album and was ready for the era way before she started working with Mark? Because the amount of threads pretending she did is ridiculous 

TropicOfCANCER
10 minutes ago, gagzus said:

she had 8 WRITTEN songs or Work Tapes with RedOne and she clearly scrapped him for a reason (because he wasn't willing to evolve it seems) there's no proof of her working with Elton nor is there any of her working with Diane again beyond attempted songwriting. 

Y'all did this with ARTPOP and can't accept her quality decline so y'all make up stuff to make it seem like she had a more genius version of the album done and she got rid of it. She didn't accept that and move on.

Yes, she had 8 written songs/worktapes, which, IMO is proof of substantial work on the original vision for the album. 

"“It’s a mixture of classic music and futuristic, too – I didn’t want to go too far from what she is. We kept it [similar to] what Gaga is, what she’s done all these years. It’s special.”"

Seems like pretty specific descriptions of the sonic features of the songs they wrote, so i doubt they were just written/worktapes.

The proof of her having made music with elton and dianne is that they both confirmed having worked with her, with elton even commenting that the music she made with redone sounded like some of her old stuff. Also, they had a song registered. Room in my heart ring a bell?

As for "decline," Joanne is my second favorite gaga album, so i have no reason to make up a story about an original album. Oh, and gaga confirmed ARTPOP act 2. So if anyone is in denial, it's actually just....you.

TropicOfCANCER
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

@PropaGaga can you confirm/deny she had an almost finished album and was ready for the era way before she started working with Mark? Because the amount of threads pretending she did is ridiculous 

omg, no one is saying she had a full album ready. But she clearly had substantial work/effort on an entirely different set of songs, which she clearly worked on for a full year + before even starting her work with Mark. You're the one who is now twisting the facts.

Drin Lon
8 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Quality decline my asss :fthis:

Archived