💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Should Be...

ACT2

Featured Posts

I think lg6 should be act 2 IDK why if it's what should happen or my inner stan saying that:giveup:

cause ARTPOP didn't get that #promo

maybe if she releases act 2 people would listen to it and say: wait this is the second version? I need to hear the first one

so its album sales for the two albums gaga u betch I know u see GGD u betta take this into consideration:giveup:

That's Gossip

ACT II won't happen, i doubt gaga will repeat the traumatising experience she endured with ARTPOP 

and she's obviously pretending that ARTPOP never existed :awkney:

GhettoFabulous

tumblr_inline_ojkuhdNDau1qgt4mq_500.gif

Act II is g o n e like the Dwuw video gone and never coming. I'd just say she should release it as a mixtape kinda thing tbh at this point I just need me a psychedelic rock/pop disco record 

1 minute ago, merlot said:

ACT II won't happen, i doubt gaga will repeat the traumatising experience she endured with ARTPOP 

1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Act II is g o n e like the Dwuw video gone and never coming. I'd just say she should release it as a mixtape kinda thing tbh at this point I just need me a psychedelic rock/pop disco record 

weres the proof that it won't happen?:reductive:

I know she's pretending it never existed but act  2 may be different she won't go thru tuff times like the last time or change the album name if u don't wanna see the word ARTPOP ever again gaga lol

That's Gossip

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, merlot said:

This! Its evidedent that she wants nothing to do with ARTPOP, she payed dust to it at the HTS:awkney: 

Sorry, not gonna happen

End Racism Now

12 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Act II is g o n e I'd just say she should release it as a mixtape kinda thing tbh at this point I just need me a psychedelic rock/pop disco record 

yeah make it something for the fans to enjoy and not as a album that would be easier on her

That's Gossip

GhettoFabulous
Just now, LayOnMeAMillion said:

weres the proof that it won't happen?

I know she's pretending it never existed but act  2 may be different she won't go thru tuff times like the last time or change the album name if u don't wanna see the word ARTPOP ever again gaga lol

I didn't say it won't happen it's very unlikely sis she's over that stuff rn I think ,and I'm sure we should let it go too I mean I would love it too tbh. Like she's in a differently place I feel like......

Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

I didn't say it won't happen it's very unlikely sis she's over that stuff rn I think ,and I'm sure we should let it go too I mean I would love it too tbh. Like she's in a differently place I feel like......

I REALLY WANNA STEAL DJWS LAPTOP JUST TO STOP MY  ACT 2 MELTDOWN AND I WOULD RELEASE IT :giggle:  

That's Gossip

8 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Act II is g o n e like the DWUW video gone and never coming. 

some people said that dwuw video is hiding in the deep web 

That's Gossip

13 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

btw how did tmz get there hands on the video???

That's Gossip

GhettoFabulous
4 minutes ago, LayOnMeAMillion said:

some people said that dwuw video is hiding in the deep web 

Receipts :lolly: someone. Better take one for the team and find it there and leak it the furthest .I'll go is exchanging nudes to DJWS for Tea tbh 

1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Receipts :lolly: someone. Better take one for the team and find it there and leak it the furthest .I'll go is exchanging nudes to DJWS for Tea tbh 

idk about that the deep web is 99% bigger than the internet that we are in rn its hard to find **** 

u dont have a search bar sis and u have to look for websites everyday new websites gdluck with that

That's Gossip

Archived