💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Should Be...

ACT2

Featured Posts

Brother Monster

I really want her to do a disco album because I think it would be a completely new kind of genre for her and she would really slay with it. Plus give me those RedOne/Moroder/DJWS/Warren/Rodgers songs that didn't make the final cut on Joanne :music:

RocketNumberNine

just I want ,  album seems like Born  This way  sounds like The Fame Monster and littlebit Joanne's Ballads (Angel Down)

RocketNumberNine
On 22.02.2017 at 3:08 PM, LayOnMeAMillion said:

I think lg6 should be act 2 IDK why if it's what should happen or my inner stan saying that:giveup:

cause ARTPOP didn't get that #promo

maybe if she releases act 2 people would listen to it and say: wait this is the second version? I need to hear the first one

so its album sales for the two albums gaga u betch I know u see GGD u betta take this into consideration:giveup:

ARTPOP is dead... gone and never comes back maybe DWUW video leaks but it will never comes back.

BlingNotTheMusic

You guys seem to have forgotten this bitch dropped JW music video out of nowhere and it SLAYED our existence. Not to mention the slayage at SB and Grammys. 

****-ing is possible (including Act II)

giphy.gif

Mister Gaga
1 minute ago, Red said:

:oprah: 

is that's you in your instagram? (i've been lurking :stalkga:)

giphy.gif

this guy is weirdly similar 

Spoiler

you're much prettier tho

Just now, Mister Gaga said:

is that's you in your instagram? (i've been lurking :stalkga:)

giphy.gif

this guy is weirdly similar 

Hide contents

you're much prettier tho

Of course it's me on my instagram :air::sharon: I see some similarities :poot: Now I know what my drag look would look like :poot: 

Archived