💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BBH100: CTTR #4

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino
Katy Perry roars onto the Hot 100 at No. 4 with "Chained to the Rhythm," featuring Skip Marley. (The debut marks the highest for a song by a lead female since Adele's "Hello" launched at No. 1 on Nov. 14, 2015.) "Rhythm," released along with its official lyric video at midnight on Feb. 10 -- followed by Perry and Marley's performance of it on the Grammys two nights later -- debuts at No. 3 on Digital Song Sales (108,000 first-week downloads sold) and No. 15 on Streaming Songs (14.7 million), while charging 35-20 on Radio Songs (50 million in audience after its first full week of tracking).

Perry scores her 14th Hot 100 top 10 and the third-highest-debuting of her 25 Hot 100 entries. She bowed higher only with "Part of Me" (No. 1, 2012) and "California Gurls," featuring Snoop Dogg (No. 2, 2010). She earns her first top 10 in nearly three years; she was last in the top 10 in January-June 2014 with "Dark Horse" (featuring Juicy J), which spent four weeks at No. 1 (marking her ninth leader).

"Rhythm," whose official proper video was released today (Feb. 21), previews Perry's forthcoming studio album, her first since 2013's PRISM, expected later this year.

Full article: https://t.co/jC8u7lNm3b

Applause debuted at #4 too, ha ARTPOP era indeed :rip: 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

All the radio payola and streaming payola + performance at the GRAMMYs and didn't even debut Top 3.

Ouchies! psssst. But congrats on that Top 5! :applause: I'd say well earned but I'd be lying. :lolly:

Her ARTPOP era has started :diane:

Cant wait for her Jazz Album :poot:

𝕞đ•Ș đ•“đ•šđ•˜đ•˜đ•–đ•€đ•„ 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞đ•Ș đ•šđ•€ 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Can they move on to #3?:nails:

Finally.. but I don't know that song..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

bubbletea

KP4 is the new ARTPOP!

what if her album solds less than other albuns ? she will be judge

Archived