Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Toronto 2nd tour date sold out via resale

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

homomo

I'm just gonna try to buy my Vancouver tickets like a week before the show, and hope for the best lol

CanadaGoesGaga
1 minute ago, Interstellar said:

I'm just gonna try to buy my Vancouver tickets like a week before the show, and hope for the best lol

You don't have your van tickets yet? Get on it gurl!! We need a good crew there ;) 

The Child
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

Tickets, from what I've seen, aren't as expensive as people make them out to be. They were much more expensive for Bey and Bruno. And they are huge sellout performers.

Again, this happens with practically every A-lister performer. Tickets are still selling. Half of the NYC resale tickets for the first date have already been sold. The show isn't for another 6 months. Everyone should chill. 

That's false, Beyoncé was way cheaper than Gaga. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

That's false, Beyoncé was way cheaper than Gaga. 

I paid $150+ for nosebleeds for Bey last year. And that was when resale was lowered because I bought them like 2 weeks beforehand. Gaga is around $100 for nosebleeds at the NY show. And that is 6 months before the show (they'll probably become cheaper if they don't sell). Something could be said about Gaga's VIP tickets though. But from my experience, Gaga has cheaper tickets. 

The Child
4 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I paid $150+ for nosebleeds for Bey last year. And that was when resale was lowered because I bought them like 2 weeks beforehand. Gaga is around $100 for nosebleeds at the NY show. And that is 6 months before the show (they'll probably become cheaper if they don't sell). Something could be said about Gaga's VIP tickets though. But from my experience, Gaga has cheaper tickets. 

I bought GA tickets for Beyoncé immediately when they went on sale and they were like 60€.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

I bought GA tickets for Beyoncé immediately when they went on sale and they were like 60€.

Exactly, when they went on sale. I'm talking about resale. 

HORRORHOLIC

This was on the Toronto news CP24 today. This is a big deal believe me. This sort of thing just keeps getting worse and worse. Ticketmaster of course had no comment!!

Archived