đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Toronto 2nd tour date sold out via resale

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

https://www.facebook.com/ladygaga/videos/10155191853754574/

I can feel the hate and frustration from the comments. I hope this doesn't turn the GP away from Gags. They really need to get the scalping issue in check. I know it happens all the time but if nobody actually goes to the concert due to jacked up resale tickets, that'll look bad on Gaga.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeleteMyAccount

Tickets, from what I've seen, aren't as expensive as people make them out to be. They were much more expensive for Bey and Bruno. And they are huge sellout performers.

Again, this happens with practically every A-lister performer. Tickets are still selling. Half of the NYC resale tickets for the first date have already been sold. The show isn't for another 6 months. Everyone should chill. 

Delusional

Yea no sh*t sherlock

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Well only 2k tickets on resale, it's not that lot.

Everybody's complaining they have no more tickets outside resale though. Where did you get the 2k figure?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Gypsygaga1
3 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Tickets, from what I've seen, aren't as expensive as people make them out to be. They were much more expensive for Bey and Bruno. And they are huge sellout performers.

Again, this happens with practically every A-lister performer. Tickets are still selling. Half of the NYC resale tickets for the first date have already been sold. The show isn't for another 6 months. Everyone should chill. 

THIS

Perfect Ilusion

venusfly

I feel like gagas fans never go to concerts.. this is not a new concept and only a few thousand tickets go to scalper sites out of the tens of thousands available.

believe it or not there is large demand for this tour and scalpers are not being more aggressive than usual 

GagaMyBlood95

That's why people shouldn't buy tickets from re-sellers this early, it's insane

Of course they can put whatever price they want to when the date isn't due in months! As the date gets closer, they will lower their price because they will become desperate to just sell it. So everyone should just be patient tbh

ShayCristoforo

Yeah, I tried for Toronto twice and luckily my friend got AMEX presale tickets. Cuz I had no success. It's understandably frustrating... jumping on your favourite artist's ticket sales the MOMENT they become available, only to discover you can't get any. Shouldn't work like that, but 'tis the world we live in, and the evolution of arena sales. ugh

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived