Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How often do you hear Gaga songs at the club?

shmal96

Featured Posts

shmal96

So there's only one dance club close by me and it's just a typical straight ratchet dance club, they pay stuff like Ignition Remix, Side to Side, Back That A$$ Up, some Justin Bieber, some of the Top 40 hits/dance hits, etc etc etc. And of course Sweet Caroline or something like that at the end of the night :awkney:I mean it's good but after the 30+ time you get a little over it. Which is fine I love to dance with all my friends, but I've never been to a legit club/gay dance club before, and I sooo want to experience that. Do they play a lot of Gaga there? I don't think I've EVER heard any Gaga play at either the local club or any of the bars here and it's so sad :madge:

barcodemonster

I've never been to a club, the closest thing I've ever been to clubbing is general admission at a Kesha concert and no Gaga songs were played beforehand if that counts as answering your question 😅😅😅

scan my barcode

Lemonade

At my student union club i've heard "Just Dance", "Poker Face" and "LoveGame" in the 'Cheese room' :lana:

Also heard "Judas", "Applause", "LoveGame", "Alejandro", "Bad Romance", "Dancin' In Circles" and "Venus" at our uni bar (mostly because they have a jukebox and I played them all in a row :poot:)

Mister Gaga

There's this amazing gay club in my city, which makes parties every friday night, and it's 100% pop music. It's literally hit after hit, and they always play Gaga/Britney/Rihanna at least 5 times. They even played CTTR last friday.

It's so much fun guys, i can't even explain you, and i always get drunk af so is a hundread times funnier. It's hit after hit (Toxic --> Judas --> Work --> Rich Girl --> Formation) for like 6 hours straight. I go every mother****ing friday since i went for the first time, back in August. It literally made my life so much happier, knowing that every friday night i can liberate myself and all the weekly pressure dancing to Gaga, Brit, Madonna, etc., with my friends

And, since it's a gay bar (tho 40% of the people are girls), i met a lot of guys :hor:

I don't think I've ever heard Gaga at the gay club but they have a huge picture of her (and other gay icons) on the bar.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

JazzGa

Ah yes I remember going to the largest gay nightclub in my town in winter of 2014 after ARTPOP came out. This was at Connections, where Gaga actually made a post-Monster Ball appearance in like 2011 so naturally the people who run this club were big Gaga supporters. They played so many songs off BTW and ARTPOP!! Even the non-singles like Swine and Americano. It would have been KICKASS except the weather was terrible and my friend and I were literally the only 2 people in the whole club besides the staff and the drag queens!!! Having the whole club to yourself is cool for like 30 minutes then it suxxx

I havent heard a Gaga song while out at the club since then tho, maybe occasionally a drag queen or straight girl will lip sync/karaoke Bad Romance at their own performance but no DJs have been spinning Gagz since GUY flopped and she got "uncool" :( 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
8 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

It literally made my life so much happier, knowing that every friday night i can liberate myself and all the weekly pressure dancing to Gaga, Brit, Madonna, etc., with my friends

Yas gurl my str8 boy friends just dont understand the joys of getting unreasonably ****ed up and dancin till ur twerker hurts and making out with a questionable hottie on the dance floor (probably because they are too dumb to accomplish 2/3 of these things) but I agree it really helps my life knowing I can look forward to being free n ridiculous one night a week :flutter:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

shmal96
17 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

There's this amazing gay club in my city, which makes parties every friday night, and it's 100% pop music. It's literally hit after hit, and they always play Gaga/Britney/Rihanna at least 5 times. They even played CTTR last friday.

It's so much fan guys, i can't even explain you, and i always get drunk af so is a hundread times funnier. It's hit after hit (Toxic --> Judas --> Work --> Rich Girl --> Formation) for like 6 hours straight. I go every mother****ing friday since i went for the first time, back in August. It literally made my life so much happier, knowing that every friday night i can liberate myself and all the weekly pressure dancing to Gaga, Brit, Madonna, etc., with my friends

And, since it's a gay bar (tho 40% of the people are girls), i met a lot of guys :hor:

:giveup:This is my dream, I need this so much, 100% pop hit after hit :giveup:. If i'm ever in the club and Judas comes on and i'm drunk........oh boy you'd never see me lose my s*** so fast, especially during the breakdown :cryga:

shmal96
28 minutes ago, Lemonade said:

At my student union club i've heard "Just Dance", "Poker Face" and "LoveGame" in the 'Cheese room' :lana:

Also heard "Judas", "Applause", "LoveGame", "Alejandro", "Bad Romance", "Dancin' In Circles" and "Venus" at our uni bar (mostly because they have a jukebox and I played them all in a row :poot:)

Slay, I'd do the same tbh :poot: 

Mister Gaga
1 minute ago, shmal96 said:

:giveup:This is my dream, I need this so much, it just sounds like my dream, 100% pop hit after hit :giveup:. If i'm ever in the club and Judas comes on and i'm drunk........oh boy you'd never see me lose my s*** so fast, especially during the breakdown :cryga:

It's literally so much fun sis, you must come to Argentina, and i'll take you there, and you'll be happy

shmal96
4 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

It's literally so much fun sis, you must come to Argentina, and i'll take you there, and you'll be happy

Sounds like a plan sis, lets turn up :staymad:

AndyDWUW

I've only gone to a club twice (both to a gay club). Mostly because the uber to get there is expensive af :neyde:

Once it was the Friday Joanne was released, it was Gaga music all night :flutter:

Haven't been to a club in years.  But in stores, sometimes old Gaga songs are played.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Andrea B

I think i've heard Applause in a ''straight clubs''but i've been in gay clubs and I always hear her songs, i've heard applause, dance in the dark, born this way and then they played express yourself( the shadeeeeee:poot:) but they normally play only hits lmao so:laughga:

Archived