Lady Gaga to launch lookbook for 2017 Merchandise Capsule Collection

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

The styling is great

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

donutellha
5 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Well at least now we know what she wants us to wear to Joanne Ball

PAGE_1_Synchrodogs-768x1024.jpg

inb4 the start of Monster Ball 2.0 again where she didnt have her costumes

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

freebit
5 hours ago, princetomc said:

Agreed, I do also find it a bit weird that it's a collaboration with Lobster Eye who have been doing everything for Joanne yet this shoot hasn't kept in sync with the Joanne aesthetic? :huh: All the yellows and pinks used on her website, tour promo and PI promo could have been used in the lookbook and the glam cowgirl vibe could have been heavily pushed here. Seems a bit odd, maybe it's just a random business deal that needs to get out of the way. Who knows 

Yeah, it would have been better if they went with the cute Joanne aesthetic instead of TFM - and probably more appealing and wearable-looking in a streetwear sense too.

Yaaaaaay! I'm finally convinced to buy one, well, maybe. :sweat:

7 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

she can keep this one tbh

khj3mzm.gif

How dare he not hug this literal goddess!? :grr:

TCHIKITAH

Lady Gaga to launch lookbook for 2017 Merchandise Capsule Collection

"Lady Gaga joins the client list of merch company Bravado alongside an impressive list of musicians including Pink, Justin Bieber and Guns & Roses. According to a media release, Bravado collaborated with creative studio Lobster Eye to design the line. This not the first time Gaga has collaborated with Lobster Eye. Their creative team is also responsible for her looks when she performed at the Academy Awards, the American Music Awards, the Grammy Awards and yes, the famed Superbowl.

While most musicians have a line of merch to promote a tour or an album, Gaga one-upped them all by putting together a lookbook. Photographs for the lookbook were captured by the Ukrainian duo, Synchrodogs.  Images depict high fashion models sporting the edgy t-shirts and accessories with a backdrop of trees and foliage."

89431_lady%20gaga%202017%20lookbook.jpg

lady-gaga-merch-lookbook-2.jpg

PAGE_10_Synchrodogs-1024x768.jpg

lady-gaga-merch-lookbook-1.jpg

Queen of fashion:classy:

8 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

an impressive list of musicians including Pink,

*triggered* 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, FameGa said:

*triggered* 

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

Just now, Warhol Killer said:

that A E S T H E T I C tho

I just love it ! 😍

gagzus

It's cute but I don't think the tour merch goes well, maybe if it was Merchandise that didn't look so cartoon-y and messy I'd like it. But I won't lie she's never really had good merch :madge: 

Heres hoping she gets some merch that doesn't look like merch like Justin Bieber has

Archived