Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to launch lookbook for 2017 Merchandise Capsule Collection

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Shipper
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

I still don't like how cheap the merch looks. I could easily print that shirt for 15 euros.

If you have a regular printer, just buy the special paper that lets you print images on it and then you iron it on a plain white tshirt and you get the image on the shirt. 

This is what i will be doing cause im broke. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, freebit said:

I like this one:

PAGE_7_Synchrodogs_1.0.jpg

It's kind of extra, but I love that there's care taken into the presentation. 

I think the Joanne album cover tees with the elaborate matching suits look odd, but the rest looks ok. They really could have just paired that shirt with shorts, boots, and a jacket and it would have looked much less out of place. 

Agreed, I do also find it a bit weird that it's a collaboration with Lobster Eye who have been doing everything for Joanne yet this shoot hasn't kept in sync with the Joanne aesthetic? :huh: All the yellows and pinks used on her website, tour promo and PI promo could have been used in the lookbook and the glam cowgirl vibe could have been heavily pushed here. Seems a bit odd, maybe it's just a random business deal that needs to get out of the way. Who knows 

TimisaMonster

What ugly merch...what ugly pictures...just UGLY :wtf:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MonsterPaws

Guys, does anyone know how the Mistaken For Love long-sleeve t-shirt fits? :duck: (I'm between an XS and an S H&M sizes).

It's the only thing I find decent looking enough to buy :poot:

Or at least are there any dimensions on the site? Can't find any.

Schwerk

I wanna be suportive of our girl, but this is not my cup of tea at all. To me this whole look book thing is modelled after Kanye. It's tricking people into paying a lot of money for cheaply made clothing that barely involves any design effort. Also the merch isn't standing out in those look book pictures as being the most desirable item.

Guess I'm just the old-fashioned kind of girl that prefers the artistic skills that went into 80's band t's. This is so generic all current pop star merch starts to look exactly the same. 

I like the minimalistic look of the merch, but pretending it's high fashion is just odd to me. Just like I can never understand why people pay a ton on money for a plain shirt just because the label reads Saint Laurent.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived