šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to launch lookbook for 2017 Merchandise Capsule Collection

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

PAGE_10_Synchrodogs-1024x768.jpg

Lady Gaga joins the client list of merch companyĀ BravadoĀ alongside an impressive list of musicians including Pink, Justin Bieber and Guns & Roses. According to a media release, BravadoĀ collaborated with creative studio Lobster Eye to design the line. This not the first time Gaga has collaborated with Lobster Eye. Their creative team is also responsible for her looks when she performed at the Academy Awards, the American Music Awards, the Grammy Awards and yes, the famed Superbowl.

While most musicians have a line of merch to promote a tour or an album, Gaga one-upped them all by putting together a lookbook. Photographs for the lookbook were captured by theĀ Ukrainian duo, Synchrodogs. Ā Images depict high fashion models sporting the edgy t-shirts and accessories with a backdrop of trees and foliage.

Source:Ā http://thecelebritycafe.com/2017/02/lady-gaga-to-launch-lookbook-for-2017-merchandise-capsule-collection/

More photos:

Spoiler

PAGE_1_Synchrodogs-768x1024.jpgPAGE_14_Synchrodogs_1-768x1024.jpgPAGE_7_Synchrodogs_1.0.jpgPAGE_12_Synchrodogs_1.jpgPAGE_6_Synchrodogs_1.jpg

Ā 

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will they haveĀ prosthetics and injections as well?Ā :hor:

In all seriousness, I like the overall aesthetic of the pictures, but none of the merch has me blown away.

Not the biggest fan of the merch itself, but cool that she/her team did a lookbook.

It doesn't look that bad when put together in an outfit/shoot like that, though. It fits in with the minimalist streetwear trend.

3 points in and ready for more

The styling and whole vibe of this shoot couldn't be any further from Joanne if they tried tbh, the merch looks so out of place

I have no idea why but the backdrop of the last photo look a little too familiar to me. I'm getting paranoid someone's stealing my photography.

Ooolong

Living :giveup:Ā 

The merch is a bit out of place, as previously mentioned, but it still looks good. Makes me wanna buy it so I can style it myself. :giveup:Ā 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

AmericanGUY

why does the model look like pepper from ahs?

ź§ š•›'š•§š•–š•¦š•© š•”š•’š•¤ š•žš• š•¦š•£š•šš•£ š•„š• š•¦š•„š•– š•¤š•–š•¦š•š•– ź§‚

Shipper
10 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

PAGE_1_Synchrodogs-768x1024.jpg

Ā 

I can afford this. Ā A t-shirt and a bra on top like a reverse superman.Ā 

Lol i can do this.Ā :sharon:

(Smell sarcasm. Not actually doing it! Lol. It looks odd. Ā Maybe with a corset and not a bra.)Ā 

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

freebit

I likeĀ this one:

PAGE_7_Synchrodogs_1.0.jpg

It's kind of extra, but I love that there's care taken into the presentation.Ā 

5 minutes ago, princetomc said:

The styling and whole vibe of this shoot couldn't be any further from Joanne if they tried tbh, the merch looks so out of place

I think the Joanne album cover tees with the elaborate matching suits look odd, but the rest looks ok. They really could have just paired that shirt with shorts, boots, and a jacket and it would have looked much less out of place.Ā 

Archived