đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dancing in Circles has to be a single!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

Yes folks it has to be a single. The public loves it and ot will do so good on the radio as we have discussed so many times. 

The reason why I believe it has to be a single  because is catchy AF specially it you listen to it for a couples of times. We had a little get together here at my place yesterday and I tried to refrain from playing Gaga but at one point I gave in and played the masterpiece that is DIC! Ha two of my friends one straight and another one that hates Gaga right away stopped by the phone and clearly took a glance at the tittle, I asked them if they liked it and the Chris my friend that hates Gaga said that it was freaking good, he told me "she got me when she screamed in the middle of the song" 

Im sure he was talking when she screams "dancing in circles feels good to be lonely" after the brigade ...

Half this fan base hates it but the public will love it!!! It has such sexy groove to it, her voice sounds so sexy. Enough of this song is to risky for gagas new image. TF!? Gaga is always been Risky!!:ladyhaha:

So it's settled! Gaga film the sexy video and release it as a single ! Spring Break Anthem!!:lolly:

giphy.gif

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TCHIKITAH
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

omg this fanbase and this song. IT'S NOT THAT GOOD GET OVER IT!

According to you :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

People have opinions

giphy.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

TCHIKITAH
2 minutes ago, whoomph said:

totally agree, maybe for summer though.

and the music video has to be directed by Steven Klein.

No!!!! He's boring AF! 

The alejandro video- let down!

Fame Film (perfume one) cools visual but slow and boring! 

#gagastayawayfromklein

AlexanderMagno

The song is not that good, and since we're expressing facts: Come to Mama has to be a single :lolga:

I don't enjoy DiC and I don't find it as catchy as everyone says. And I wish Gaga would release something happy and cheerful.

But, whatever, as long as it comes with a brilliant video. I don't care about what the next single will be.

domixwodix
4 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

FlopSlurper
24 minutes ago, KING said:

DIC should be a single period! Nobody was here for MR and look how much attention its been getting. 

sis don't compare a heartfelt song, that Gaga poured her heart on to a song about masturbation. Million Reasons became a hit ONLY because it's good and it deserved it.

Edit: Now is a perfect time to revive my iconic gif :hor: 

26xBvbuXFRhpqSaGs.gif

TCHIKITAH

One more thing! If you don't like this song is probably becaus you ain't old enough to go "FUNK DOWNTOWN"

This song has a more mature vibe for  a more older crowd. This fan base is too young to understand  :ladyhaha:

Archived