💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga nominated for British LGBT Awards

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/prince-william-lady-gaga-british-lgbt-awards/#gs.ht.Tr5hQZs

Prince William, Lady Gaga, and a whole host of celebrities have been nominated for the British LGBT Awards.

The full shortlist for the 2017 Awards, taking place on 12 May, were announced this morning (20 February).

Dubbed Britain’s ‘gay Oscars’, the event seeks to celebrate individuals and organizations working to promote equality and advance LGBTI rights.

‘The 2017 NatWest British LGBT Awards shortlist features, inspirational people who have and continue to use their platform to promote and enhance LGBT rights all over the world,’ Sarah Garret MBE, founder of the British LGBT Awards, said in a statement.

‘All nominees are absolutely deserving of their place on the shortlist but it is now down to the public to choose their winners ahead of the ceremony which is set to be the biggest yet when it takes place in London on 12 May.’

Speaking out against homophobic bullying landed Prince William a nomination as Straight Ally of the Year.

He goes up against James Corden, who honored the victims of the Pulse massacre as he opened the 2016 Tony Awards, as well as Ariana Grande and football legend Thierry Henry.

This year’s award will also pay tribute to the late George Michael, who died on Christmas Day 2016.

LGBT Celebrity Of The Year

Olly Alexander

Dustin Lance Black

Laverne Cox

Cara Delevingne

Lady Gaga

Lauren Jauregui

Kate Mckinnon

Ellen Page

RuPaul

Russell Tovey

To see other categories just click the news link! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
4 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

What does "I" stand for in LGBTI?

Intersex! 

Anveeroy
25 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

oh thank you :)

welcome :)

rezjohnsen