đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Everything about Come to Mama package

Neringa

Featured Posts

Hello, since it's the first time i'm getting early entry tickets, i want to ask how to procedure goes:

1.when do they start letting people go into the arena? 2 or 1 hour in advance?

2.when do you get merchandise gifts? before concert? then where do you put it when the show is on?

3.I saw there will be drink coins. Does it mean you have to struggle and push yourself through people when you want to get a drink in the middle of concert?

4.Is there different entry for Early entry packages? Or are all fans going through same entry?

Thank you for answers in advance!!! xxx

Helxig

All I can tell you about is the equivalent package during the artRAVE called the Little Monster Zone tickets...

-We lined up separately, our line went in first, then the others came in shortly after everyone with LMZ tickets had piled in and taken the 'best spots'. 

-They handed out our bags with our books and bubble guns as we entered

-At both the shows I went to (Boston and Vegas) the merch booths were inside the venues, which meant that noone f.ucking got their merch because once you're inside, the majority of people are running to get their spots at the front that they paid for, not to stand and wait to get a damn shirt. So that part was a bust.

-Because of the layout of the stage there really was no 'best spot' or 'front row'. It was amazing seeing her rise out of the stage when I was at the front during one show, but the next time I just decided to stand near the Venus runway... which was a bust too... Unfortunately, because of the way the stage was laid out, and the way the GA ticket-holders piled in, I started with the perfect spot in front of the runway, then ended up getting pushed underneath it... really not worth the money tbh as the GA people ended up getting the spot I paid more to get. Also, the friends I met in line who were GA just squeezed their way to me and met me in there so... I paid a few extra hundred dollars for early entry, just to lose my spot, get a bubble gun and book, and hold places for people who paid a lot less.

Don't get me wrong though, my experiences were both amazing, and having early entry tickets kept away the anxiety of getting let in after a few hundred others, but it wasn't really worth the money in the end.

But because we haven't seen a stage layout for this show... we have no idea if early entry is worth it or not. Probably not for the merch though, because as I said, most people ran straight past the merch boots in favour of getting a good spot on the floor.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Thank you for your answer! Maybe there is a possibility to get merchandise after the show? I mean, you show ticket and say that you didnt get merchandise yet...

Helxig
4 minutes ago, Neringa said:

Thank you for your answer! Maybe there is a possibility to get merchandise after the show? I mean, you show ticket and say that you didnt get merchandise yet...

The merch booths were closed after both the shows I went to :smh:

Sorry I couldn't give you any more information! Until we know the stage layout it's really hard to tell if it's worth it or not! If it were just one main stage then front row would be worth the extra money to get to the front.

At the end of the day, any ticket will be a good ticket, but if you're a mega-fan or have money to blow, it's worth taking the risk to buy the more expensive one and see what you get!

sarahb
31 minutes ago, Helxig said:

The merch booths were closed after both the shows I went to :smh:

Sorry I couldn't give you any more information! Until we know the stage layout it's really hard to tell if it's worth it or not! If it were just one main stage then front row would be worth the extra money to get to the front.

At the end of the day, any ticket will be a good ticket, but if you're a mega-fan or have money to blow, it's worth taking the risk to buy the more expensive one and see what you get!

So you had to just stand there holding a bag of merch during the show? 

Helxig
45 minutes ago, sarahb said:

So you had to just stand there holding a bag of merch during the show? 

Haha yeah actually... it was quite a pain. I'd forgotten about that. I just put my bag with my book on the floor, and used my bubble gun throughout the show, until it started leaking then I gave it away to a stranger :laughga:  I'd just keep looking down to make sure it was still there. I've still got my book. Actually... I didn't get a book or bag or bubble gun at the first show... I wonder why. It's all so fuzzy in my memory... maybe at that one even those items were picked up from the merch booth.

sarahb
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Haha yeah actually... it was quite a pain. I'd forgotten about that. I just put my bag with my book on the floor, and used my bubble gun throughout the show, until it started leaking then I gave it away to a stranger :laughga:  I'd just keep looking down to make sure it was still there. I've still got my book. Actually... I didn't get a book or bag or bubble gun at the first show... I wonder why. It's all so fuzzy in my memory... maybe at that one even those items were picked up from the merch booth.

That sounds like such a massive pain, I'd be so worried about losing it or it getting stepped on the whole night :emma: I think this confirms that I'll be totally fine with having normal GA:laughga: I'll just either get my merch after the show or give money to my parents and ask them to buy it beforehand since they'll be in the seats.  

So when I went to TMB I had an early entry type ticket. It wasn't really hectic, until they opened the door to the stadium. There was a table in the lobby for all the free stuff we get and everyone ran to the table and got stuff, people were falling over each other and this one woman fell on the floor, it.. wass. a. WRECK. :toofunny::toofunny: 

Then we got in another line at the actual door to the performance place. Once they opened that door,  basically everyone was running again, but the place was so empty, it was like a bunch of little ants running around and we basically all got good spots. I was on the tip of the runway. It was iconic.

I think getting a good spot is worth it.  But if you are the person who feels comfortable pushing your way to the front and don't care about merch, I'd get a regular GA.

52 minutes ago, Neringa said:

Maybe having a backpack is an option :) Anyways, any other experiences/ tips?

Tip: don't drink liquid in line. Wait until you get in the lobby to binge on the water fountain and  use the bathroom. Or use the bathroom during the time between VIP ppl enter and GA ppl enter. That way you still don't have to fight for a spot.

Andddd... bring cliff bars :hor:

Helxig
19 hours ago, sarahb said:

That sounds like such a massive pain, I'd be so worried about losing it or it getting stepped on the whole night :emma: I think this confirms that I'll be totally fine with having normal GA:laughga: I'll just either get my merch after the show or give money to my parents and ask them to buy it beforehand since they'll be in the seats.  

It's just stupid that the merch booths in the US seem to be inside the venues. Here in NZ they set up the merch booths outside the venue, and people go back and fourth from lining up to buy it. With that setup you can even buy your merch while a friend holds your place in line, and then give it to someone to take home for you.

Archived