💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Everything about Come to Mama package

Neringa

Featured Posts

Sepsami

Reading all of this is making me anxious, this is the first time I bought GA tickets for any concert ever and I'm not the kind of person to be pushing others aside just so I can get a good spot :toofunny: I'm not gonna line up hours before the show starts either because who has time for that :awkney:

I can already imagine all the selfish stans pushing us aside and us getting terrible spots because of it :madge:

OutOfTheAshes
9 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Reading all of this is making me anxious, this is the first time I bought GA tickets for any concert ever and I'm not the kind of person to be pushing others aside just so I can get a good spot :toofunny: I'm not gonna line up hours before the show starts either because who has time for that :awkney:

I can already imagine all the selfish stans pushing us aside and us getting terrible spots because of it :madge:

The only advice is stand your ground.

We had a bunch of drunk girls trying to push through to our spots against the barricade because "it's all general admission" :what: We just linked arms and didn't let them through. It was pretty awesome.

MonsterBall13
3 hours ago, ashfinle said:

The only advice is stand your ground.

We had a bunch of drunk girls trying to push through to our spots against the barricade because "it's all general admission" :what: We just linked arms and didn't let them through. It was pretty awesome.

Omg I would've slapped a bitch. At artRave I had one girl try and take my spot and I swatted her away :lolga: 

I think peoiple with Come to mama package will be able to get good spots anyway. I just hope we wont be stopped for too long at merchandise section. What do you think will be special merchandise gift for CTM package owners?

Henrique Zapala

The hour that's is showing at Ticketmaster website is 19:30. So that means that the show will start at 19:30? Or will be at this time that the gates will be open?

7 hours ago, Henrique Zapala said:

The hour that's is showing at Ticketmaster website is 19:30. So that means that the show will start at 19:30? Or will be at this time that the gates will be open?

I think its the time the show starts.

• 5 months later...

Hey, since I dont want to get spoiled, maybe people who already been to the show can write how is it going with early entrance? Is there a time to collect merchandise or its better to run straight to the stage?

lovetrumpshate

If the show starts at 7:30 p.m. when should I arrive if I have the Come to Mama package?

BoomKack

Can anyone confirm if they do an ID check? (As in they make sure it matches the ticket)

Just because I had a similar package for Beyonce and they did

Archived