Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and DJWS to collaborate again

itsdominik

Featured Posts

I do not have any problem with DJWS productions, they're good enough, but I prefer she keeps on collaborating with people like Ronson. Joanne is a good album, and Ronson a very versatile producer, he is capable to produce some serious hits if Gaga wants to make a Hit Album.

The problem with DJWS is that he says a lot of things, without any confirmation from the people he mentions... I am afraid Gaga started to dissociate her image and music from him and his work when he started to insult everybody on Twitter and elsewhere (I remember some twits on Madonna, Minaj and so on that were really harsh and unnecessary tbh) 

Besides he somehow confirmed this by twitting "With my attitude I F*cked up with a lot of people" some months ago.

I think he is realizing that he went way too far and he is trying to fix things, but my guess is Gaga do not want to risk to see her image "ruined" by her producer throning sh*t on people on the internet all the time. 

For instance, don't forget that a lot of bad comments that have been attributed to Gaga during the BTW/Express Yourself Drama were actually made by her entourage, and namely by him (wasn't he the one who replied something like "Madonna F*ck Off" or something like that?). And we all know how this affected Gaga's image and career. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived