đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and DJWS to collaborate again

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Diamond Heart

YASS i love DJWS and i LOVE the way he gets some LM so bothered for absolutely no reason at all :rip: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I hope RedOne, DJWS and Garibay will work on the next album. I would love to get a new TFM / BTW type of album. The chemistry with them was the best. And the music was also the best.

Magneto
4 hours ago, Stvrboy said:

Ugh, I love Paul but Gaga should really pick now-a-days producers who can make real pop music :duck: She should hire Max Martin, Ali Payami and keep working with BloodPop. DJWS can make great songs but sometimes his productions are messy. 

Oh, sweetie. I think you accidentally logged into Gagadaily. But I agree, Katy should definitely work with Max Martin and Bloodpop!

Free my mind

Free My Mind
5 hours ago, Stvrboy said:

Ugh, I love Paul but Gaga should really pick now-a-days producers who can make real pop music :duck: She should hire Max Martin, Ali Payami and keep working with BloodPop. DJWS can make great songs but sometimes his productions are messy. 

so she should sell out?

nah.

GagaMyBlood95

I think he is really good when working with Gaga! I mean, Applause, DWUW come on... Those are just amazing so this is definitely a positive thing :D

Jenniferella

I just hope it's not what it means. I don't get why she just WON'T work with different producers when it comes to her pop/dance sounds. Gaga/DJWS is a tired formula that doesn't need to come back so soon. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Reginald
10 hours ago, Gohan said:

Wig flew sweetie

giphy.gif

Queen of Dolly Parton teas.

OT: That't hot. Paul can get it, any day

djBuffoon

Misleading title :sure: this do not mean that they will collaborate again

Spoiler

as much as I would love for that to happen.

Archived