life

Gaga and DJWS to collaborate again

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stvrboy

Ugh, I love Paul but Gaga should really pick now-a-days producers who can make real pop music :duck: She should hire Max Martin, Ali Payami and keep working with BloodPop. DJWS can make great songs but sometimes his productions are messy. 

venusian
1 minute ago, Stvrboy said:

Ugh, I love Paul but Gaga should really pick now-a-days producers who can make real pop music :duck: She should hire Max Martin, Ali Payami and keep working with BloodPop. DJWS can make great songs but sometimes his productions are messy. 

max martin? really girl? DJWS makes flawless edm music and ARTPOP is proof of that

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

YourWhiskyMouth
2 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Wig flew sweetie

giphy.gif

That gif is atrocious :deadbanana:

Spoiler

The lips are actual size :derpga:

Sizzily

Maybe Gaga and DJWS + another producer on his tracks? Just to have some more perspectives on it?

One Banned Boi

ElectricAlley

Here at Gaga daily, we need to learn to take tweets from gaga's past and present collaborators, with a grain of salt. 

TheFame Monster
1 minute ago, Stvrboy said:

What about DJWS + BloodPop? 

Archived