💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

iHeartRadio: 'Million Reasons' is a hot new radio hit

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

iHeartRadio's VP of Programming (consults stations on what to play) has identified 'Million Reasons' as a Hot Pick. It is posted here, on AllAccess, a radio industry site.

Make sure to tweet at @iHeartRadio and say THANK YOU for supporting Lady Gaga and 'Million Reasons.' This designation will have a significant impact on airplay in the coming weeks, so lets be sure to show our appreciation!

** For those less familiar, iHeartRadio is the management company for hundreds of US, Australian, Canadian, and NZ radio stations.

Gia Gunn

After waiting so long for the video and receiving... that, I never thought this was possible :diane:

Gaga served my flop ass once again :madge: 

Americano
Just now, TCHIKITAH said:

Thank you #Iheartradio for taking months for this achievement :lolly:

I mean, they could also say "it took too long for this song to stabilize sales wise, lets abandon it" so..

donutellha

What twink wrote this

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

gagzus

John Wayne should've got it and been a single by now. I've been over Million Discounts since the day she swapped it and A-yo tbh.

Doesn't this prove that Gaga's live performances are one of her great strengths as an artist? She performed Million Reasons at the SB and got people to love it.

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

FrankGutz
9 minutes ago, Americano said:

I mean, they could also say "it took too long for this song to stabilize sales wise, lets abandon it" so..

drag ha

8 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'll show my appreciation once it hits #1 on the Hot 100

#BlingOrBust

OXp8l_s-200x150.gif

it's literally one of the biggest radios and they are playin her song 7 or 8 songs per day, thanks to them the radio updates have been positive sis, they are saving the era since nobody is streaming ha

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Thank @iHeartRadio for supporting Million Reasons and Lady Gaga.  Gaga finally gets some support, and people want to bash them?  Positive comments to the radio industry will lift Gaga up.  Negativity will tear her down.  Thank them.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived