Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best choruses you've ever heard?

SirLudicopro

Featured Posts

SirLudicopro

What are some of the best choruses you've ever heard?

Mine are:

The Weeknd - Wanderlust: The song is a bop, but the verses feel a little sad and then the chorus comes and it hits me like a truck. I don't know how but it makes me feel sad, in awe and in love at the same time. To me it really is a magical experience.

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance: This monster chorus gives me chills everytime I listen to it. The chants in the background, the lyrics, the instruments, everything is perfect. The transition from the bridge to the last chorus is jaw-dropping and made me cry a few times.

Adele - Chasing Pavements: This huge and emotional chorus was really unexpected the first time I heard this song. The verses are pretty slow and quiet and then this massive and emotional chorus comes in. It often brings a tear to my eye (I'm an emotional guy okay :toofunny:).

Ariana Grande - Into You: The chorus is literal pop perfection. I have nothing else to add.

Lana Del Rey - Ride: It's such a simple chorus, but something about it gives me chills and makes me want to just lay my head back and drive in the middle of nowhere and forget about everything (as cheesy as it sounds).

EDIT: Brookly Baby's chorus is also amazing :giveup: (by Lana)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

- The greatest chorus of all time is Bad Romance

- AYO 

- F**kin Roar by Kety is good too

- Freedom, Beyonce, Kendrick

- Locked Out of Heaven, Bruno

- Born This Way kills me every time too

- Rolling in the Deep 

- Bird Set Free Sia (or Alive both are killer)

Lona Delery

Fine China by Lana Del Rey

Venus by Gags

Froot by Marina

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

The Child

Lady Gaga:

PF, BR, Telephone, Alejandro, BTW, Aura.

Britney:

Toxic, Oops, Slave, Baby &a Gimme More

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived