Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Bonnie McKee working on Katy's album or not?

tomdsgn

Featured Posts

tomdsgn

I haven't heard a peep about Bonnie working with Katy, and obviously she's been VERY important to Katy's last 2 albums. 

Katy has yet to release a Bonnie single for KP4 and has released 2 less than spectacular songs. 

Have they fallen out? 

Also, Bonnie's latest song Easy SLAYS and is way better than Katy's KP4 singles tbh. And my bad bish AlienFugitive pointed out the aesthetic is very similar to CTTR!

London GUY
Just now, Haroon said:

WAIT there's been another song out from KP4 besides Chained to the Rhythm?

I think OP means Rise :awkney:

Wait mess is that not a Buzz-Single :sis:

REPLAY

2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

WAIT there's been another song out from KP4 besides Chained to the Rhythm? :udidnt:

GaGa Daily user Haroon is a secret Katy stan? Writing up the thread now :stalkga: 

tomdsgn
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

WAIT there's been another song out from KP4 besides Chained to the Rhythm? :udidnt:

N'awwww look to you being all pedantic, you wouldn't be disowning the song as "not part of KP4" if it wasn't a huge floppè. 

London GUY
Just now, tomdsgn said:

N'awwww look to you being all pedantic, you wouldn't be disowning the song as "not part of KP4" if it wasn't a huge floppè. 

Sis it's a confirmed Buzz Single :awkney:

REPLAY

tomdsgn
1 minute ago, Londern GAY said:

Sis it's a confirmed Buzz Single :awkney:

Doesn't negate the fact it's one of her latest releases and is relatively ****. Still better than Chained To The Radiator, though. 

London GUY
Just now, tomdsgn said:

Doesn't negate the fact it's one of her latest releases and is relatively ****. Still better than Chained To The Radiator, though. 

The Quality of the song is irrelevant sis, it's not a part of KP4

0d5e4b19c91d43d712f5b86dd2a593c8.gif

REPLAY

HEARTHUNTER
6 minutes ago, Nino said:

"GaGa Daily user Haroon is a secret Katy stan?" Writing up the thread now :stalkga: 

"Is Shawn Mendes a hunty?" thread teas :lolly:

tomdsgn
Just now, Londern GAY said:

Why is it irrelevant? It's okay for music to be **** if it's not part of an album campaign??? What?

ryhanna
1 minute ago, Londern GAY said:

Regardless, idc what any of you say, Rise is a quality song

London GUY
Just now, tomdsgn said:

Why is it irrelevant? It's okay for music to be **** if it's not part of an album campaign??? What?

That's not what I'm saying, Rise can't be compared to KP4 as it's a different album and will probably have a very different sound and commercial impact

REPLAY

London GUY
1 minute ago, ryhanna said:

I love it tbh :lolly:

REPLAY

tomdsgn
3 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

Don't doubt it, don't doubt it

1000x better than CTTR

Haroon
11 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Wow where did this come from :duck: No I actually thought I'd missed a release of a new song, because at the Grammys she revealed a new song title so I thought maybe that'd leaked or been released to build up hype for the album :laughga: 

And no I don't see Rise as being part of KP4 unless it's gonna be on the album, because as far as we know it was just a song for the Olympics, just as Till It Happens To You wasn't part of Joanne :shrug: 

That stuff aside and to actually answer the topic, she's worked with Bonnie McKee for her last 2 albums but not on One of the Boys so I think it could go either way really :confused: Not sure what to think at all

17 minutes ago, Nino said:

GaGa Daily user Haroon is a secret Katy stan? Writing up the thread now :stalkga: 

It's not a secret :poot:

Archived