ASIB: All the musical moments will be LIVE! NO PLAYBACK

Monsterious

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
4 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

and this one is live?

yes, that one is live, and this is non live:

BOP!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

yes, that one is live, and this is non live:

BOP!

Omg how good it is to finally meet people who say this

I keep waiting for a Full GRoovy Mariah. I love this goddamit

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, Killa said:

Omg how good it is to finally meet people who say this

I keep waiting for a Full GRoovy Mariah. I love this goddamit

LVANVKLSD i know!! that album is soooo underrated :giveup:    the only Mariah Carey album i had physical, love it so much :giveup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Nice!

I'm so curious as to how the visual aesthetic/cinematographic component will turn out. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of La La Land's.

3 points in and ready for more

8 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

LVANVKLSD i know!! that album is soooo underrated :giveup:    the only Mariah Carey album i had physical, love it so much :giveup:

Sudenly realizes loves ha to death, has no album in the shelf, whatsoever with the name Mariah Carey

#FlopFansince1989

I feel you though

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, Killa said:

Sudenly realizes loves ha to death, has no album in the shelf, whatsoever with the name Mariah Carey

#FlopFansince1989

I feel you though

im also a flopfan lol,  but i do remember that album giving me life :giveup:   ALL MY LIFE>>>>>> :giveup:

4 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

im also a flopfan lol,  but i do remember that album giving me life :giveup:   ALL MY LIFE>>>>>> :giveup:

yas, yas

but Never to Far is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sorry not sorry

FrankGutz
11 minutes ago, Killa said:

yas, yas

but Never to Far is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sorry not sorry

i cry with that one :cryga:

crisTEAne
37 minutes ago, Miel said:

Nice!

I'm so curious as to how the visual aesthetic/cinematographic component will turn out. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of La La Land's.

BLASPHEMY! :excuseu:

too bad it's gonna snatch all those oscars and deservedly so. :whitney: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

blackcoffee

Great to hear!

Speaking of La La Land, I think ASIB is really lucky for all of the success and acclaim La La Land has seen. It has definitely breathed new life and interest in the movie musical genre. I ADORED the movie (born, raised, and have always lived in the LA area and have always loved it's mystique and history and I'm a big jazz fan and former musician, so the movie REALLY resonated for me) and most I know did as well. That, paired with all the renewed interest and love for Gaga (I'm a young teacher {26} and work with many people in their 30s-50s and they are all like obssessed with her now, with C2C, the awards performances of 2015-16, Joanne, and definitely the SuperBowl)...it's all great news for the film!

JudasIsAHolyFoo

But didn't she say not long ago she was finishing up the star is born soundtrack in studio? 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived