💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Times you've humiliated yourself b/c of Gaga

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

donutellha
1 hour ago, HighwayUnicorne said:

One day I finished my test and the teacher said that I could listen to music while I waited the others to finish, but I didn't connected it correctly and G.U.Y started playing :saladga:

Oh, I remembered that one day I was in a city where most of the people are very religious. I went to a market and Judas was playing, I suddenly started doing the choreo and the people looked like they wanted to burn me :laughga:

OMG that isnt as bad as this one time in my computer science class, this suppppper masc guy didnt plug his earphones right and side to side played when the entire class was quiet

someone had to gently tap him while we were all SHOOK

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
South Blonde
1 minute ago, Infinity Wave said:

OMG I FEEL YA

I was watching the Super Bowl live like between 2-3 am (I live in Italy too! :staymad:) and even if I hate watching sport on tv I was really getting into American football and when one of the teams striked the first point or however it's called I was like "YEAH FINALLY THAT'S THE WAY YOU WIN THE SUPER BOWL" :toofunny:

My mom and dad woke up and promises to disconnect the tv if I screamed another time - I had to stay quite even during the HTS cuz I feared I could have the tv turned off in the middle of the performace :giveup:

OMG, that almost happened to me as well :diane:

On Fox Sports Giuseppe Cruciani was acting so shady towards Gaga, at one point I heard myself scream at the tv: "Who do you think you are? Shut the phuck up!" :rip: 

Thank God no one noticed :awkney:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

RonnieGagz
1 minute ago, donutellha said:

OMG that isnt as bad as this one time in my computer science class, this suppppper masc guy didnt plug his earphones right and side to side played when the entire class was quiet

someone had to gently tap him while we were all SHOOK

It didnt help when alessia cara started playing shortly after

:sharon:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Infinity Wave
Just now, South Blonde said:

OMG, that almost happened to me as well :diane:

On Fox Sports Giuseppe Cruciani was acting so shady towards Gaga, at one point I heard myself scream at the tv: "Who do you think you are? Shut the phuck up!" :rip: 

Thank God no one noticed :awkney:

It's a shame here in Italy things like oscars and sb air like in the middle of the night :sweat:

And it's a shame that when someone talks about Gaga it's always in a very shady way :toofunny:

When I talk about Gaga to my friends they only say "oh well you have to stay up late at night, for that very ugly and untalented woman"

Thank you Italian tv thank you time zones :poot:

Colourful

So back in like 7th grade (2012) Gaga announced BTWB tour dates while we were in IT class. Somebody read that she's coming to our country and everyone started to talk about it. I was so happy I kept telling all my friends that she's coming here that day.

also that year i was creating comics about school life/teachers (it wasnt anything mean or insulting and also anonymous). And bc Gaga announced that she's coming here i made (it was the last) a story of some teacher dreaming about going to BTWB (omg it's so cringy writting all of this now). So all of the pictures were just Gaga performing. I remember some of the classmates saying she looks hot or smt like that. They were impressed but looking back this was so awkward omg and the story ended that the teacher woke up (she slept while she was standing in the line for the tickets) and the tickets were sold out :toofunny: 

i think i completely missed the theme of this thread but i can't not post it after writing all of this :laughga:

South Blonde
2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

It's a shame here in Italy things like oscars and sb air like in the middle of the night :sweat:

That's because every awards show is held in LA :toofunny:

3 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

And it's a shame that when someone talks about Gaga it's always in a very shady way :toofunny:

Only Simona Ventura praises her all the time. And the gag is she's the main reason why Gaga's never come back in Italy after that awkward interview... :rip: 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Argentum

When I was in high school and on a school trip, I was in the same hotel room with my best friend (who does not know anything or care about pop music and is generally accepting of my music tastes). And for whatever reason, I was emo-ing out, blasting Dance in the Dark on my earphones, while we were laying in bed side to side, and being half teary eyed and dramatic, I sung:

Silicone, saline, poison inject me
Baby, I'm a free bitch, I'm a free bitch

I will never forget the tone of his voice when he said confused "what the hell are you talking about?" . Instant regret. I still curl my spine just thinking of it...

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

24 minutes ago, buddh1sm said:

ikr?! i ended our six year friendship a few months after that & that moment was the main reason why i stopped being her friend. 

It's the "little" things that can really throw me off the track, as well. Good decision!

Bolkins

I was once on a train and had wireless headphones on, somehow the bluetooth disconnect and the carriage was filled with "IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU LOVE HIM, OR CAPITAL H-I-M"

LetsGetHigh
20 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

I was once on a train and had wireless headphones on, somehow the bluetooth disconnect and the carriage was filled with "IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU LOVE HIM, OR CAPITAL H-I-M"

Thank God my phone pauses when my wireless headphones disconnect. :rip: 

Argentum

Also once the cleaning lady caught me when I was listening to sexxx dreams, grinding and bumping my behind on my bedroom's wall. She is so light-footed. :toofunny:

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Shipper

I keep to myself and nobody knows I STAN Gaga, like have twitter accounts dedicated to her and joined a cult site called Gaga Daily.

I speak highly of her when the topic gets magically veered that way :smh: (about her half time show). I never act like a rabid fan or anything, just very adamant that she is talented and all their favs needs to sit back down because Gaga is more talented.

I want a bit of her confidence in my boring life, really. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

PMKKARDASHiAN
2 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

I remember the one time in bio the teacher was speaking about illusions( This also happpend to happen during the PI announcement days etc) so I said I quote" oh my gosh ma'am have you like seen this amazing illusion named perfect illusion" and she said no and searched it(She put the screen in front of the entire class so we could see what she was searching:poot:) The PI dates artwork and announcement thing popped up and the teacher was like" what is this" and I was like 

giphy.gif

Ok ya'lls so Gaga is releasing a new song on the 9th of September and I need ya'lls to buy it on itunes etc:poot: Everyone was like :awkney: my friends were screaming though :poot: And the teacher also started laughing and so did the rest of the class. 

I also did the BR choreography for the talent show in 4th grade I looked so gay :toofunny:Cringest thing ever 

Not you coming for my promo gig :neyde: 

Archived