💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Times you've humiliated yourself b/c of Gaga

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

The Child
2 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Also, my english teacher in uni is from australia, and she asked us to keep notes of some guy's presentation bc she would collect them ...

but she has green hair so I thought maybe she got inspired by gaga :lolly: so in the end of the paper I wrote #BuyARTPOPOnItunes :lolly: 

The next week she had googled it and exposed me in front of the class :lolly: 

Why didn't you quote Gaga's tweet? That would have been so much better :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

Not very Gaga related but in 9th grade when I was still 14, I thought it would be edgy to write "MK ULTRA" on my forehead as a halloween makeup. :awkney: So here I am in Chem class, and the teacher looks at me and tries to read it.

She's like, Roy [my name], what's MK ULTRA? :oprah:

I smiled and acted as if I didn't know. :chica:

She then proceeded to Google it on her phone, in front of EVERYONE. The suspense that she has built in the minute that she read about it on Wikipedia had me dying.

"So it's mind controlling mechanisms?"

At this point I'm like whaaaaaaaaaaaat! :wtfga: This is brand new info!!! :lolly:

Everyone at this point just looked at me and gave me "wtf is this bitch on" with the :awkney: face. :sweat:

August Blue
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Why didn't you quote Gaga's tweet? That would have been so much better :air:

That wouldve been too much :ladyhaha:

But I was torn between #buyARTPOPonitunes and "My ARTPOP could mean anything" :ladyhaha:

but thank god I didnt wrote the last one cuz she wouldve been so confused :ladyhaha:

Very recently actually when I admitted to my parents that I spent $500 on Joanne tickets. 

There was some slight humiliation but overall...

Worth it. 

And since you mentioned Gaga being discussed in class: One of my professors was discussing something regarding fantasy vs. reality and used Gaga, both as an artist and private person, as an example - It was pretty cool because he seemed to really admire her. Eventually one of my peers suggested she was 100% fake in the class discussion and I made sure to put him in his place. I won the discussion but it's never good to reveal how much of a stan you are. My wannabe-academic peers looked down on it. 

Robo Ga

I will never forget it was like 2010 and I put on So Happy I Could Die in the car with my dad and brother. And the part where she goes "I touch myself all through the niggghhhttt" and I literally screamed it out singing :firega:

And they both just looked at me like :interestinga:

And then I was like "it's Lady Gaga" :sis:

And my dad was like "Oh. I get it." because he knew she was crazy. :ladyhaha:

🤖⚡️

blackstar

Okay so in 2014, my parents bought me Cheek To Cheek CD as Christmas present and later that day, during Christmas dinner (around 30 members of my family were at my house at the moment) and my mom and my aunt were talking in the kitchen some random things about Christmas presents and my mom mentioned C2C to my aunt and she STORMED OUT of the kitched and she literally YELLED: "I HAVEN'T KNOWN YOU'RE LADY GAGA FAN!!! WHICH LADY GAGA SONG IS YOUR FAVOURITE???" and literally every single person turned around and looked at me and I was sitting there like :poot:

EDIT: In 2013, during my first year of high school I had this crazy Lady Gaga fan page on Tumblr and one day one girl from my class (during that time, no one knows I'm such Gaga stan)  and she came to me like: I found your Tumblr page and my reaction was like: sh.it :poot:

EDIT 2: I was home alone and I was listening to Born This Way on earphones and my parents came home earlier and my dad caught me doing BTW choreo. He asked me what wtf am I doing and I was like: nothing. just exercising. :poot: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Pharamon
7 minutes ago, blackstar said:

Okay so in 2014, my parents bought me Cheek To Cheek CD as Christmas present and later that day, during Christmas dinner (around 30 members of my family were at my house at the moment) and my mom and my aunt were talking in the kitchen some random things about Christmas presents and my mom mentioned C2C to my aunt and she STORMED OUT of the kitched and she literally YELLED: "I HAVEN'T KNOWN YOU'RE LADY GAGA FAN!!! WHICH LADY GAGA SONG IS YOUR FAVOURITE???" and literally every single person turned around and looked at me and I was sitting there like :poot:

EDIT: In 2013, during my first year of high school I had this crazy Lady Gaga fan page on Tumblr and one day one girl from my class (during that time, no one knows I'm such Gaga stan)  and she came to me like: I found your Tumblr page and my reaction was like: sh.it :poot:

THIS POST IS GOLD

4 minutes ago, blackstar said:

Okay so in 2014, my parents bought me Cheek To Cheek CD as Christmas present and later that day, during Christmas dinner (around 30 members of my family were at my house at the moment) and my mom and my aunt were talking in the kitchen some random things about Christmas presents and my mom mentioned C2C to my aunt and she STORMED OUT of the kitched and she literally YELLED: "I HAVEN'T KNOWN YOU'RE LADY GAGA FAN!!! WHICH LADY GAGA SONG IS YOUR FAVOURITE???" and literally every single person turned around and looked at me and I was sitting there like :poot:.

That's actually awesome. If that happened to me I would have just spent the rest of Christmas staning with her. My aunts are just into salsa and merengue lol.  

blackstar
3 minutes ago, Skrill said:

THIS POST IS GOLD

thanks I guess :poot: 

3 minutes ago, AlyM said:

That's actually awesome. If that happened to me I would have just spent the rest of Christmas staning with her. My aunts are just into salsa and merengue lol.  

not really since I'm socially awkward person. :poot: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

MrFameKills
35 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

When I meet someone new, I usually leave it off the conversation, as I also do with my sexuality.

They're usually surprised I'm straight and a Gaga-gay.

Do you let strangers pet you or no?

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Just now, blackstar said:

thanks I guess :poot: 

not really since I'm socially awkward person. :poot: 

I know the struggle. Although the perfect time to practice discussion is with someone who shares an interest. ;)

littlepotter
50 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

This includes education but it's the other way around. I remember in 10th grade my English teacher wanted us to write a paper about someone famous who's become an entrepreneur in a slight way. My dumb ass told the teacher outloud I'm gonna write about Gaga and she accepted it. She refused the picks of many others so at the end of the session everyone's like "HOW THE **** IS GAGA AN ENTREPRENEUR????" and go and bother the teacher as to why she refused their pick.

Of course my dumb ass, again, didn't just sit and let my teacher handle it. I went up and I was like "VOLANTIS!!!!!!1111!one" "MEAT DRESS FOR HUMAN RIGHTS!!!!!!!!" "LIGHT UP WIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :rip:

Obviously it was not in any way entrepreneurship, but my teacher just went with it. :air:I still have the paper donfidfni

BADE SHOUF

chaeri pls

LetsGetHigh
Just now, littlepotter said:

BADE SHOUF

asdkgjdsoi im gonna go search for it a second time now. I think i may have threw it? :cryga: ill be back :cryga:

The Child
25 minutes ago, August Blue said:

That wouldve been too much :ladyhaha:

But I was torn between #buyARTPOPonitunes and "My ARTPOP could mean anything" :ladyhaha:

but thank god I didnt wrote the last one cuz she wouldve been so confused :ladyhaha:

Honestly knowing me I would have done it. :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived