Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Times you've humiliated yourself b/c of Gaga

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

August Blue

Summer 2011 sang the whole song (You & I) to my straight friend who didnt know I was gay and still doesnt know to this day :lolly: 

he has his doubts ofc :lolly: 

edit: I loved the song and I was very excited so nothing would stop me :lolly: 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsygaga1
3 minutes ago, HighwayUnicorne said:

One day I finished my test and the teacher said that I could listen to music while I waited the others to finish, but I didn't connected it correctly and G.U.Y started playing :saladga:

The same happened to with Judas. During the bridge:smh:

Perfect Ilusion

MonsterBall13

When I was 11 I was in a dollar store loudly singing born this way and didn't realize anyone was listening

but 4 old ladies turned around and smiled st me and told me to continue

i almost died of embarrassment 

another time when I was in eight grade I was walking home and was listening to judas in my headphones and getting into it and an old lady walks past and was like oh I wanted to hear u sing and I was like :awkney: 

LetsGetHigh
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

When I meet someone new, I usually leave it off the conversation, as I also do with my sexuality.

They're usually surprised I'm straight and a Gaga-gay.

This is me but no one understands. :cryga: So I go with bi. Gay sexual interactions don't appeal to me but I love the gay culture so it's alright (uh-alright, just dance :derpga:).

6 minutes ago, HighwayUnicorne said:

One day I finished my test and the teacher said that I could listen to music while I waited the others to finish, but I didn't connected it correctly and G.U.Y started playing :saladga:

OMG :air: 'Greetings Himeros, god of sexual desire' I can already imagine it :toofunny:

FATCAT
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

This is me but no one understands. :cryga: So I go with bi. Gay sexual interactions don't appeal to me but I love the gay culture so it's alright (uh-alright, just dance :derpga:).

Am I straight?

Spoiler

8911128.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

Omg I did John Wayne choreo and my uncle saw me and I didnt noticed :giveup:

I sang Million Reasons alone at home and then my mom came in and heard everything (she said it was good so I was fine) :giggle:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

LetsGetHigh
5 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

I remember the one time in bio the teacher was speaking about illusions( This also happpend to happen during the PI announcement days etc) so I said I quote" oh my gosh ma'am have you like seen this amazing illusion named perfect illusion" and she said no and searched it(She put the screen in front of the entire class so we could see what she was searching:poot:) The PI dates artwork and announcement thing popped up and the teacher was like" what is this" and I was like 

giphy.gif

Ok ya'lls so Gaga is releasing a new song on the 9th of September and I need ya'lls to buy it on itunes etc:poot: Everyone was like :awkney: my friends were screaming though :poot: And the teacher also started laughing and so did the rest of the class. 

I also did the BR choreography for the talent show in 4th grade I looked so gay :toofunny:Cringest thing ever 

THIS WHOLE POST HAS ME SCREAMING

MY SISTER NOT 3 METERS AWAY FROM ME IS LIKE "wtf is he on" eiugoneriudfn BYEYEIODFMKCVX M

The Child

Wow where to start? :toofunny:

I basically screamed on a guy in the middle of a maths class cause he dared to say Gaga was ugly. I was 13 and in 7th grade, it was in April 2011.

When BTW was released, I used to sing it on the streets out loud and my friends would just let me do me.

2 years later and the same **** with DWUW.

Embarrassing. :sweat:

EDIT: OMG Just remembered that the guy who said Gaga was ugly actually became my best friend and then my crush and we sometimes bump into each other and he still asks me about Gaga after all those years. :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MonsterBall13

And another time I was taking to this guy I liked and Eh Eh randomly started playing on my phone :laughga: 

RonnieGagz
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

OMG :air: 'Greetings Himeros, god of sexual desire' I can already imagine it :toofunny:

The face of my teacher was godly :diane:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

MonsterBall13

When I was 10 and judas was first released I would repeat the "fame hooker prosittute wench vomits her mind" in front of my mom. 

She would always yell at me that thar was inapprioate and not to say that and I had no clue what it meant

August Blue

Also, my english teacher in uni is from australia, and she asked us to keep notes of some guy's presentation bc she would collect them ...

but she has green hair so I thought maybe she got inspired by gaga :lolly: so in the end of the paper I wrote #BuyARTPOPOnItunes :lolly: 

The next week she had googled it and exposed me in front of the class :lolly: 

LetsGetHigh
Just now, August Blue said:

Also, my english teacher in uni is from australia, and she asked us to keep notes of some guy's presentation bc she would collect them ...

but she has green hair so I thought maybe she got inspired by gaga :lolly: so in the end of the paper I wrote #BuyARTPOPOnItunes :lolly: 

The next week she had googled it and exposed me in front of the class :lolly: 

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

Letmelivemylife
15 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

I think your landlord is probably very annoyed of you....

Lol we have a love/hate relationship hahaha. He's the sweetest landlord ever but he just doesn't appreciate my creativity lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived